• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IsItReallyParanoia

IsItReallyParanoia

Mrs. Mathers
May 28, 2019
I can't say exactly why I'm writing these words. I never told anyone what I'm thinking now. I try not to look in the mirror, but it inevitably happens in the morning. Even if it didn't, I still know how I look. And I look disgusting. I don't feel like a human anymore. I don't even know how I feel. At night I'll stay wide awake in the bed thinking about all kinds of things and cry. Then, I think about how I look. I cry some more.
My right eye is nearly twice as big as the left one, so naturally one of my eyebrow is higher than the other, the shape is in no way symmetrical either. I have strabismus. I can only see with one eye at a time. I have scoliosis and my back is fucked up. I have a crooked nose. It's always been pretty bad but just a few weeks ago it started to hurt and to look weirder, as if I'd have a deviated septum. Idk if that's the case. My forehead is already big, but my hairline literally looks like the upper part of a heart do it makes it seem even bigger. My mouth is so asymmetrical it's disgusting, dark circles are so deep and purple no matter how much I sleep
Like honestly I feel like an anomaly. I don't understand how or why I look like this and I'm ashamed of myself everytime I gotta interact with another human f2f.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 837, Ambie, Roger and 26 others
I

Identity

Feb 17, 2019
Genes have fucked up many of us.
It's a sad thing, the moment you're out of the womb your tiny little genes play a big role in whether you will suffer or prosper in the either short or long life you will lead.

If it makes you feel any better, we all consider ourselves absolute abominations here.

Reactions: bayarea, LoNatural, Cevapcici and 12 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I can't say exactly why I'm writing these words. I never told anyone what I'm thinking now. I try not to look in the mirror, but it inevitably happens in the morning. Even if it didn't, I still know how I look. And I look disgusting. I don't feel like a human anymore. I don't even know how I feel. At night I'll stay wide awake in the bed thinking about all kinds of things and cry. Then, I think about how I look. I cry some more.

Like you read my mind. My situation is exactly the same. I am genetic trash, untermensch, freak. I cann't look in the mirror, I cann't live in this body. My body is not only unbearably ugly and weakly - it hurts EVERYTHING WHOELY continuously, I am tormented by insomnia due to these pains. I began to think that I was some kind of mutant, as in the show in the movies. It always stinks from me (even when I wash, it feels like I'm slowly rotting alive).

I would like to throw gasoline over myself and burn this piece of shit alive, but I am very cowardly for such acts.

Even my mother doesn't look at me. I cann't go out of the house - my appearance can be regarded as an insult to other people. I can literally do nothing, and I don't have any money at all - it seems I don't even know how to use them. I don't understand how I am still alive. I was born to slowly rot in hell and I deserve it.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: suffering, Cevapcici, Ἡγησίας and 9 others
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
I can relate, only mine isn't genetic. Illness as a child and panfacial fractures really left me a mess. You are not alone, mate.

• Aww..
Reactions: suffering, Cevapcici and Alan James
G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
I was born to slowly rot in hell and I deserve it.
Don't you ever think you deserve it. NO LIFE deserves the treatment that misfortunate minority of us ugly face every single day. It's not our damn fault. The creator of this realm deserves utter torment because "he" or "it" could predict a situation like this could occur and still went with it.
I can relate, only mine isn't genetic. Illness as a child and panfacial fractures really left me a mess. You are not alone, mate.
I really feel for ya, God damn it. The luck (or misfortune) factor is significant in any good game, but in this game called life it's absoloutley off the charts and it makes it a shitty 2/11 game -IGN
IMO the environment played a much lesser role in human life up until the last century with extreme amounts of toxins and all types of things, that it becomes hard to dodge all the bullets. That's why life in 21st century is ridiculous and absolutley unfair..

Last edited:
Reactions: bayarea, magick'sgone, KnightOfEnceladus and 1 other person
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I'm shit too, a peice of shit... no I can't compare myself to shit, more like a mass of sewer sludge that nobody wants to clean up, the left over dumpster trash that's left by the rats after a feast, the dust that wanders aimlessly in outer space... I'm just an insult to everything I could compare myself too, not even the most inanimate object of anything that exists on this earth would want anything to do with me

• Hugs
Reactions: ZomGuy, throwaway777, throwaway123 and 1 other person
G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
I'm shit too, a peice of shit... no I can't compare myself to shit, more like a mass of sewer sludge that nobody wants to clean up, the left over dumpster trash that's left by the rats after a feast, the dust that wanders aimlessly in outer space... I'm just an insult to everything I could compare myself too, not even the most inanimate object of anything that exists on this earth would want anything to do with me
Damn it man, I know it means nothing to you, but I felt the need to tell you that I feel for you.

Reactions: LastFlowers, throwaway777 and AtomicNewt
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
The state should control this by laws: people with bad genes should not have the right to bear children. And everyone should have the right to go and do euthanasia for money if they want, for any reason or just without any reason (the reason is a personal matter). It is so simple and they could earn money, because this is the only thing that interests them. But the state needs as many slaves and taxpayers as possible so it allows to give birth to everyone even in those cases when it is known in advance that the child will be seriously ill from birth or have some terrible deformities. This world system is terrible, disgusting, fuck this shithole, this is nothing but a cattle yard.
My only dream is to live to see the day when this society will burn in the fire of war and chaos.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cevapcici, Idorus, Pointlessabyss and 2 others
G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
The state should control this by laws: people with bad genes should not have the right to bear children. And everyone should have the right to go and do euthanasia for money if they want, for any reason or just without any reason (the reason is a personal matter). It is so simple and they could earn money, because this is the only thing that interests them. But the state needs as many slaves and taxpayers as possible so it allows to give birth to everyone even in those cases when it is known in advance that the child will be seriously ill from birth or have some terrible deformities. This world system is terrible, disgusting, fuck this shithole, this is nothing but a cattle yard.
If wonderfuls systems like that existed this hole wouldn't be what it is, ey. It is what it is because there aren't those types of systems and there is 0 empathy. However my oppinion is that human genome hasen't changed much, but the envionment has immensely and when a biological machine runs in an artificial environment it wasn't designed for, really nasty things happen. But, it's not our fault, it's the maker of this realm that is to blame, he is just unreachable.. sucker..

Reactions: Cevapcici, Alan James and throwaway123
ForgottenSara

ForgottenSara

Death's the only certainty.
Jun 7, 2019
^
We got the same dream, too bad some won't live to see that day.

And yeah, I don't consider myself unnatractive or out of the ordinary.. and still, I'm hell bent on dying.

Reactions: Pointlessabyss and Alan James
G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
^
We got the same dream, too bad some won't live to see that day.

And yeah, I don't consider myself unnatractive or out of the ordinary.. and still, I'm hell bent on dying.
Maybe you have brain problems, something's not right anyway. If the conditions are judged unbearable by you, I fully support your decision.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
same here.
life is not fair. This world is sick.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cevapcici, Idorus, LastFlowers and 2 others
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
I feel for you ♥ I've felt the same almost all my life and have now given up. Whenever I've tried to explain to people how I feel there's never understanding, just telling you it's alright/will be alright. Well they were Wrong. And to add to how little they understand (or care) I'm ALWAYS belittled and told to stop moaning. That it's not that bad, which hurts even more coming from people that have friends, lives, looks, futures. Used to listen and think, oh its me not trying hard enough then. No. After so many years and so much trying get angry at that response. If they had to live in my life and head for even a tiny amount of time and I cannot believe they'd be so glib. Imagine even after I'm dead people will be saying my only problem was a whinged too much.

Reactions: Idorus, Alan James, LastFlowers and 1 other person
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
life is not fair.

All this can be very easily corrected - euthanasia is necessary in this world for so many reasons. This is obvious and it is inevitable: all our sufferings and all the actions of pro-lifers and goverments are completely directional and meaningless, as in the future euthanasia is legalized inevitably in almost the whole world. We all suffer for nothing, it's completely meaningless.

It is even enough to sell N in pharmacies with a prescription to everyone, it would be very cheap and can be easily produced. All these problems can be easily solved and they can make money from it. I would give everything that I have for euthanasia but now I will just kill myself and not pay a cent and I don't pay any taxes by the way so they can go fuck themselves, this society seems to be controlled by retards.

Reactions: Cevapcici, Idorus, bayarea and 2 others
G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
All this can be very easily corrected - euthanasia is necessary in this world for so many reasons. This is obvious and it is inevitable: all our sufferings and all the actions of pro-lifers and goverments are completely directional and meaningless, as in the future euthanasia is legalized inevitably in almost the whole world. We all suffer for nothing, it's completely meaningless.

It is even enough to sell N in pharmacies with a prescription to everyone, it would be very cheap and can be easily produced. All these problems can be easily solved and they can make money from it. I would give everything that I have for euthanasia but now I will just kill myself and not pay a cent and I don't pay any taxes by the way so they can go fuck themselves, this society seems to be controlled by retards.
Normies will never care. I encourage anyone to rely on themselves and take hold of their destiny.

Reactions: Alan James
D

durba1

Jun 5, 2019
I don't know if plastic surgery & stretching exercises for the back would help at least a bit for your condition!

Reactions: Saiti
Safi

Safi

Eine Stück Scheiße ❤
Jul 26, 2018
It hurts seeing you guys describe yourself in such horrid ways. To me you're all human no matter what you look like but on the other hand I understand how you guys feel too.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, thishappened, AutumnEmbers and 2 others
G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
It hurts seeing you guys describe yourself in such horrid ways. To me you're all human no matter what you look like but on the other hand I understand how you guys feel too.
We aren't treated like regular humans, but I respect your intent to raise the mood. It's a sticky situation that no life form should experience. It's one of the biggest crimes there are. This is just not how life was supposed to be.

Reactions: bayarea, LastFlowers, AutumnEmbers and 2 others
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I'm so ugly too. That's one of the reasons I'm gonna kill myself.
No girl will ever want to be with me. And all I want in life is love.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Marine, tony.end, Cevapcici and 1 other person
G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
I'm so ugly too. That's one of the reasons I'm gonna kill myself.
No girl will ever want to be with me. And all I want in life is love.
Yeah, the thought that something that is so central to humans, all mammals and pretty much every life will be impossible. Love, sex, these things are to be experienced by everyone, or at least for everyone to have a chance, but when you don't your brain goes into a stressful problem solving mode and it hardly accepts the possiblility that the problem is unsolvable. Naturally very ugly people should not exist, if you look at wild animals, none of them have deformities and are thousand times healthier than us humans. It's the way it was supposed to be.
I wish humans could just override their natural selection instincts and give people like us a chace.. I'm sure our genes are almost unchanged and that I could make beautiful children, but that's too much to ask for certainly.

Reactions: Imgonnahangmyself and bayarea
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I feel for you ♥ I've felt the same almost all my life and have now given up. Whenever I've tried to explain to people how I feel there's never understanding, just telling you it's alright/will be alright. Well they were Wrong. And to add to how little they understand (or care) I'm ALWAYS belittled and told to stop moaning. That it's not that bad, which hurts even more coming from people that have friends, lives, looks, futures. Used to listen and think, oh its me not trying hard enough then. No. After so many years and so much trying get angry at that response. If they had to live in my life and head for even a tiny amount of time and I cannot believe they'd be so glib. Imagine even after I'm dead people will be saying my only problem was a whinged too much.
Thank you, I've never been considered unattractive by female friends, they have all said I have looked cute, but I don't want all of that unwanted attention... I don't want millions of friends, I don't want a future others can envy on, I dont want all of the money in the world, I just want to live a happy and healthy fulfilling life, without all of the materialistic features society dwells on

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, Idorus and AtomicNewt
G

GameIsSkewed

Jun 7, 2019
Sorry to be so blunt but you are an idiot. You have low self-esteem. Did you know that many people you consider pretty and good-looking have such issues too? You should man up and perfect your game if you're serious about getting love. Be useful. Be kind. Be caring. Someone will care for you in return, even if you think you're ugly. Women see beauty a lot differently than we do.
Sorry, but you apparently aren't very ugly. The game thing only works after you pass a certain looks level, otherwise the effect of it is negligible when it comes to attracting a partner, but is to be ecouraged. Women will choose partners based on phisical traits that signal health and genetic fitness, also if the subject is mentally ill it won't help raising the children.
When people are ugly they don't think they're ugly, they know it by the microexpressoins of people's faces and actions. Words aren't helpful here.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cevapcici, not_a_robot and Made4TV
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Nope, it still works no matter how ugly you are. If you've got something worth it in you, some lady will want you at some point. I've seen it with my own eyes many many times.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Sorry to be so blunt but you are an idiot. You have low self-esteem. Did you know that many people you consider pretty and good-looking have such issues too? You should man up and perfect your game if you're serious about getting love. Be useful. Be kind. Be caring. Someone will care for you in return, even if you think you're ugly. Women see beauty a lot differently than we do.
Listen, that comment was just very unhelpful and unkind. Everything you advised this member to be, your own words have lacked.

In a lot of cases low self esteem is a symptom of physical issues, not the other way around.
That is a very dismissive thing to say.

I think it is wrong to expect someone to have to compensate so much, just to barely catch up to the rest of the crowd.
It is exhausting. It is not freedom. You can never rest.
Sometimes you will even stop being "you."

For instance, I'm not attractive and I often find myself being overly pleasant with others even when they don't deserve it.
Because I know they can hurt me with a low blow if I piss them off.
My personality is very opinionated,
I often feel the need to say something, to interfere with the unfairness of the world.
But if I were to actually do this, in person especially, I would be throwing stones from a glass house.
I am forced to wear my vulnerabilities on my own skin.
Looking the way you want to gives you a sort of armor that you can't appreciate unless it's been taken away from you.
I can't hide my weakness in my back pocket or keep it in a box inside my mind.

Ofcourse good looking people have issues too, plenty of attracive people here wanting to CTB, I don't think anyone's refuting that. I would have issues even if I was attractive.
The thing is, for every individual, certain issues are life or death. And others are not.
What you would be able to handle, another person would drop to their knees over.
What pushes you over the edge, another person could take in stride and scoff at.
No one is an idiot for feeling any type of way over any type of issue.

I've also known people in my life that, even with all their own struggles, would not change places with me for the simple reason of how I look.
I'm sure there are some people that would despite that, but for those that wouldn't, it just goes to show how much appearance is coveted.
It can color everything you do, say, every impression you make.

Now while I don't connect well with the idea that having a romantic/sexual relationship with love will solve the problem and rid someone of the discomfort that goes along with being ugly..for a lot of people, that IS the focus.
They are deprived in one area, and thus starved in another.
It's fine to lament about either, or both.

For me, it's about being comfortable in my own skin. Seeing something my mind can identify with.
I do not think as a person, I am some lowly creature who should be punished and killed.
I think I deserve much better than what I've been given. I think I have lost enough and suffered enough, that the time has come for this to be over.
I would prefer it to be over in a different way, but because that is basically impossible, CTB is the only other option.
I do not feel it is even a choice. There could have been two options, but one isn't available due to the permanent circumstances.
I'm rambling now, but what I'm trying to say is that we all don't hate ourselves and have "low self esteem" about WHO we are.
(Some do and that's fine, understandable after what this type of issue can do to and take away from a person.)
It is rather that our physical selves CONSTRICT us. Our core, who we are and who we want to be, is filtered through our flesh. And most of it doesn't survive the process.

It's hard to love or connect with whatever did manage to make its way through. All these tiny, broken little pieces.
And that's what we have left to give to the world, that is what is shown to a potential love interest, or even in the sphere of a person's platonic relationships.
That's what we have to work with.
How cruel to ask someone to pick up these pieces and make them dance in an endless pantomime, just to make up for what's missing.
Not everyone wants to perfect their "game" or play a game at all.
It is not as simple as being sweet and manning up.
Sometimes people just want to scream.

Edit: Not everything I said was completely directed at your comment alone. Some of it morphed into my own response to the thread itself. Just wanted to clarify.

Last edited:
Reactions: lululoo, Cevapcici, not_a_robot and 4 others
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
If you've got something worth it in you, some lady will want you at some point.

There is nothing left of me, my personality, nothing valuable or worthy. There was a splitting of the personality, the destruction of the personality. This happens as a result of physical damage to the brain or when the suffering was too strong, as the psychiatrist said in my case suffering were stronger than my brain could withstand and my personality died, now that it is some kind of shard of "me". But I never planned to have any relationship anyway.
so fucking true

I am an antinatalist too. Unfortunately, the only way to make it possible is to create some kind of infertility virus. Most people don't even want to think about it, they are like animals.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AtomicNewt, manderley, Cevapcici and 6 others
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
You can be happy and ugly

• Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt and Cevapcici