J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
So my older cousin needs his dogs watched in November I'm going to take the money buy sn and overdose

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I see. So you think 14 years ago you had the fighting chance to be succesfull?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I see. So you think 14 years ago you had the fighting chance to be succesfull?
Lmbo idk I think it was a combination of things. I thought I had a chance but I was naive and taken advantage of. My skin condition made me weak and docile. If I paid more attention and actually asserted myself I wouldn't have failed. My cousins did try to help me but I was too gentle

It's embarrassing I waited this long

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
What skin condition, fish scale or something like that? I heard a story about finding good dermatologist who helped with that.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
What skin condition, fish scale or something like that? I heard a story about finding good dermatologist who helped with that.
I'm tired. Acne and acne scars. I isolated too long and been sexually assaulted I'm preparing for CTB

I tried the dermatologist but it didn't help

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Try to find better one, not just one or two. I have sexual assault case too. Skin problems? I think i have thicker skins so i get ugly zits and nothing seems to help. I heard tanning helps.
Don't want to diminish your problems, that sexual assault is worrying.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Try to find better one, not just one or two. I have sexual assault case too. Skin problems? I think i have thicker skins so i get ugly zits and nothing seems to help. I heard tanning helps.
Don't want to diminish your problems, that sexual assault is worrying.
I'm sorry that happened to you.

I was assaulted twice. So it's over and I been in bed for years with depression glued to my phone it's over

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Well it did happen twice in my case too, what do you can know. I get depression part too. Do you have some family you can turn for help, maybe not talk about assaults but getting some job, maybe in cooking perhaps?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Well it did happen twice in my case too, what do you can know. I get depression part too. Do you have some family you can turn for help, maybe not talk about assaults but getting some job, maybe in cooking perhaps?
I'm tired. I'm planning to CTB on my bday next year

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I understand. Why bday? Also thanks for pity/sympathy but you had nothing to do with it. Wishing you the best whether you try to endure this place of suffering or you quit to end it.

Last edited:
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
If i may why is it easier for your dad? And what do you mean by bounce, some slang? DO you want to chat?

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
If i may why is it easier for your dad? And what do you mean by bounce, some slang? DO you want to chat?
We can chat. Sure, I mean easier for him in the sense he won't have to mourn on an off day. Yes it's a slang. I am tired

Reactions: freedomcalls and mentalhealthfighter