• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sylveowl

sylveowl

Apr 11, 2018
this happened back in december, a couple weeks after our one year anniversary. i loved him so dearly, everything i did i did for him. all i ever wanted was to make him happy. i guess i just wasnt enough for him though, i dont know why i thought i would be, as i never am. maybe it was because he told me he was my guardian angel, sent to keep me safe. im mentally ill, so i blame that for why i believed him. angels dont leave you because you dont want them sleep with other people though. i just feel so empty since the break up. i thought i was over it, i started a new relationship (with his ex best friend actually) and i do enjoy our time together. its just not the same. itll never be the same. i could talk with him about absolutely anything and there was never any judgement, he helped me when i was delusional or psychotic or just depressed. he was always there for me, and now that hes not anymore i just feel like life isnt worth living. im trying so hard to survive for the sake of my parents, they do love me and are honestly my only friends aside from my boyfriend. i know itd devastate them if i ctb, my dad might even follow me. but when i know ill never find love like i had with him ever again things just seem so bleak. sorry for even posting, im just wasting everyones time. im not even worthy of the air i breathe

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Flife, Dandelion and 10 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
No creo que debas disculparte por compartir cómo te sientes
Lo siento por tu dolor
Tómate tu tiempo ... Correr no suele dar buenos resultados

Reactions: soda_pressed and Cyanide
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I would never kill myself because of love, but I am definitely not here to judge others. It is unfortunate that such thing happened to you, but that is people. You can't trust anyone. The same person who says "I love you" so many times in a day, will break up with you in the following day.

I have craved for love in the past. Perhaps I still do, but the kind of love that doesn't exist. The "love" that exists in the so-called real life, I... I don't now, I prefer to keep it away fro me. It is impossible to fully know someone else, why bother loving someone who I will never properly know? Who might say and do things in a way, but deep inside be a completely different person.

Humans are... unreliable, untrustworthy and worst of all, scary. The companionship, the friendship of my dog is more than enough for me. She is never betraying me (although, she is easily fooled by people holding food she likes! Well, no one is perfect~)

Cheers, @sylveowl ; Stay in peace.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Deleted member 4288, Fatality and 11 others
EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
Humans are... unreliable, untrustworthy and worst of all, scary. The companionship, the friendship of my dog is more than enough for me. She is never betraying me (although, she is easily fooled by people holding food she likes! Well, no one is perfect~)

Totally true but It's amazing how people who believe this disregard it when it comes to family. From my experience, the majority of people in this world believe that family members are the exception to the rule..Particularly on Reddit, if you suggest that love in families may be a construct on 'mainstream' subreddits, you will get downvoted to oblivion.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Alchemist, Cyanide and 4 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Totally true but It's amazing how people who believe this disregard it when it comes to family. From my experience, the majority of people in this world believe that family members are the exception to the rule..Particularly on Reddit, if you suggest that love in families may be a construct on 'mainstream' subreddits, you will get downvoted to oblivion.
I definitely don't think family, or anyone is an exception to the rule. Humans are humans, whether they are family, friends or some random individual you saw on the street when you went to buy cheese in the supermarket. How awful we are varies from person to person, but we have proven over and over and over again that we, as a species, are rotten.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Fatality, SomebodyBroken and 1 other person
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
Stuff like this should be expected to happen. This is the kind of world we live in. If you can't deal with it then either don't date or take your life as a protest against it. But if at all possible try to adapt and evolve with everyone.

Reactions: Cyanide
M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
You are worthy...but he is not worth you suffering over.

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
You're right in sorry I'm in so much pain. It just seems like a small reason to be here compared to this debilitating painful horrid condition I have. I meant to say it different I am brain damaged

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
You're right in sorry I'm in so much pain. It just seems like a small reason to be here compared to this debilitating painful horrid condition I have. I meant to say it different I am brain damaged
I'm so sorry to hear and sorry for making assumptions! Please take care of yourself x