asiht

asiht

Oct 17, 2019
The reason I ask is because I have had a problem with packages being stolen from my front porch before... So I want to make sure it goes to the mailbox and not the front door.

Thanks for any help

Reactions: wren-briar
A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
This completely depends on the post office where you are located. For what it is worth, the package will be fairly small and would fit in most mailboxes depending on the source. If the very popular source found here, then yes it will likely be delivered inside the box unless for example your box was overfilled by other mail, but even then it is thin enough it would probably still fit. Would not worry too much about it not fitting and being put on your portch for some reason.

• Informative
asiht

asiht

Oct 17, 2019
This completely depends on the post office where you are located. For what it is worth, the package will be fairly small and would fit in most mailboxes depending on the source. If the very popular source found here, then yes it will likely be delivered inside the box unless for example your box was overfilled by other mail, but even then it is thin enough it would probably still fit. Would not worry too much about it not fitting and being put on your portch for some reason.

Thank you so much. That is exactly what I needed to know.