I

iwantdeath6969

Oct 17, 2022
i've decided for sure that i can't do this anymore. i have bpd, no use venting about how absolutely detrimental this illness is to living life, 1 in 10 people with bpd kill themselves so i may as well just add to the statistic.

i have a friend who's addicted to fentanyl. i could easily get it from them, saying i just want to get high. i could ask for a lot just saying that my roommates all want to try it or something. who knows. they could buy some for me is the point, so that's a pretty accessible method to me.

what is this method like? what does it feel like to die? how do i make sure that i die from it? any information would be helpful to me. i'll also be searching this method on the forums, but anyone's personal experience or advice would be really appreciated.

LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
If you have low tolerance for opiates, meaning that you've never used them recreationally and have only experienced them in a medical context, it should be easy as long as you consume a very large amount, by whatever method (though of course injecting the substance directly into a vein would be most certain). If you have a high opioid tolerance (like you've bought and used heroin off the street), it might be a bit trickier.

If you're truly certain that you want to kill yourself, then I wish you peace and a painless death.

Last edited:
Reactions: wren-briar
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
A user called Contraband is believed to have successfully ctb'd by smoking a shitload of fent. They planned to tie a bag over their head too, but it's unknown if they were conscious long enough to do so. That was just the plan they posted. They told me you quickly lose consciousness.

Reactions: LigottiSchopenhauer
I

iwantdeath6969

Oct 17, 2022
If you have low tolerance for opiates, meaning that you've never used them recreationally and have only experienced them in a medical context, it should be easy as long as you consume a very large amount, by whatever method (though of course injecting the substance directly into a vein would be most certain). If you have a high opioid tolerance (like you've bought and used heroin off the street), it might be a bit trickier.

If you're truly certain that you want to kill yourself, then I wish you peace and a painless death.
thank you. i've never used opiates before, so any large amount should work for me. i'm hoping it even feels good to get so high before i go.
A user called Contraband is believed to have successfully ctb'd by smoking a shitload of fent. They planned to tie a bag over their head too, but it's unknown if they were conscious long enough to do so. That was just the plan they posted. They told me you quickly lose consciousness.

that's great, thank you so much. i am so excited that i finally have a method that will probably work, and that's actually accessible to me

W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
i've decided for sure that i can't do this anymore. i have bpd, no use venting about how absolutely detrimental this illness is to living life, 1 in 10 people with bpd kill themselves so i may as well just add to the statistic.

i have a friend who's addicted to fentanyl. i could easily get it from them, saying i just want to get high. i could ask for a lot just saying that my roommates all want to try it or something. who knows. they could buy some for me is the point, so that's a pretty accessible method to me.

what is this method like? what does it feel like to die? how do i make sure that i die from it? any information would be helpful to me. i'll also be searching this method on the forums, but anyone's personal experience or advice would be really appreciated.
Be very careful with sourcing your fentanyl "from a friend" if you plan to overdose. I've read too many articles about friends and relatives who went to prison for murder or manslaughter for providing drugs to victims of fatal overdose.

S

sadbabyyata

Sep 19, 2024

Do you know how fent can be injected? I dont know much about injections