B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone know someone from here that actually ctb from this that was in their mid 20s....?cases are going up again there's actually a elementary school behind my house that had to shut down because someone had it my cousin worked there got tested and was negative...it bums me out because I just feel like a failure I've been wanting to ctb from this since march so many people ctb from this virus but yet im still here a year later i was even in the hospital when cases were low and when i got out they went back up its like the universe is playing games with me and wants to keep me here to suffer on earth 605E9C69 74F5 41AF AD6A 0974BFB5A4A0

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, antigone_iris and botanormal
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
That doctor seems a little too optimistic, imo.

Reactions: shay23, Meditation guide and veryrandomusernameqa
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
I had covid this past july, It was a bit uncomfortable but it was like normal flu for me.
Honestly if you're young and healthy, don't get your hopes up, it won't kill you.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I was hoping I get it and lose my ability to taste and smell so I can comfortably drink SN without gagging.

• Love
Reactions: justsad&done, Samsara, All washed up and 4 others
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
That doctor seems a little too optimistic, imo.
True, but Fauci's about the only good source of info on this stuff in the whole US right now.
But I can't believe Covid's going to be over on a year or so. I was kind of hoping to get it too, and it feels like it's been around for decades now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nimbus, antigone_iris and Meditation guide
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Covid will unfortunately not kill u unless u have other health conditions too .. For healthy people the chances of death are very very slim... Sorry to break the news to you but hoping covid will kill u is very fetched IMO.

Reactions: TheEndisNear121200
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I was hoping I get it and lose my ability to taste and smell so I can comfortably drink SN without gagging.
I will miss your sense of humor when you leave. :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Symbiote
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Healthy people get covid and die all the time.