• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
That doesn't make it hurt less. I know it's my fault you don't trust me. And I was beyond stupid to get comfortable like everything was fine. What I found interesting is I just had YouTube auto play on and hard to love by Lee brice came on. It felt like a sign that I should just kill myself. I really can't do anything right and I am always making it worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Ashley_1988, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm not following, who said it? And what does that mean?
My ex. He agreed with me. I asked/said I shouldn't even be in a relationship and he said yeah.... Which is kind of ironic considering he 'wants' to be with me. Idk I ask and he says he doesn't want to be alone..... Sometimes I wonder if he does love me or if he's just keeping me around because he has no one. I wonder how quickly I would be forgotten.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
My ex. He agreed with me. I asked/said I shouldn't even be in a relationship and he said yeah.... Which is kind of ironic considering he 'wants' to be with me. Idk I ask and he says he doesn't want to be alone..... Sometimes I wonder if he does love me or if he's just keeping me around because he has no one. I wonder how quickly I would be forgotten.
Well, if you like him back it makes sense to get back together? Maybe you're over-thinking things.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if he does love me or if he's just keeping me around because he has no one.

Sometimes, love becomes a routine and we think we need that person just to be with someone. That man probably loves you but he's just confused.
Just give him some time and space and he'll realize how important you are for his life.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Sometimes, love becomes a routine and we think we need that person just to be with someone. That man probably loves you but he's just confused.
Just give him some time and space and he'll realize how important you are for his life.
I have an attachment problem I can't and don't want to leave him alone. Besides its my attention problem that caused all of this.
Well, if you like him back it makes sense to get back together? Maybe you're over-thinking things.
I wish it was that simple.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/relationships.62012/

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I wish it was that simple.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/relationships.62012/
Sounds way out of my league, have you tried seeing a relationship coach or something?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Sounds way out of my league, have you tried seeing a relationship coach or something?
No. I'm hopeful to go back to my therapist soon and run it by her
Honestly I'm scared to. The thought of having to look at my husband and basically say "can I cheat on you" hurts

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No. I'm hopeful to go back to my therapist soon and run it by her
Maybe try looking up stuff online in the mean time. You can't go since you're unable to wear a mask, right?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Maybe try looking up stuff online in the mean time. You can't go since you're unable to wear a mask, right?
I've have multiple opinions. Everything from ditch the other guy to do what makes you happy (basically suggesting my husband's abusing me if I dont) I'm not sure the Internet can help. But yes I can't go because of the mask (which doesn't do shit anyway and its not like I'm in everyone's faces. People seem to not make the connection that I can't wear a mask because of breathing problems. Yeah I'm gonna put myself more at risk when I have a possible (undiagnosed) chance of dying)