P

Pizarnikishere

Jul 25, 2023
I knew someone who did ctb two months ago and was a member of this site. That's how I discovered this place, I know that her family has suffered a lot because of her death and I feel that it will be like that with me, I was her brother's partner and I think we are still in love and I feel that it could be so traumatic for him that I die from the same way as her, but I can't take it anymore and I don't know what I should really do.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: snowcloud9, Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least now that person cannot suffer anymore, they are at peace.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Families never take death well. That is one problem that cannot be solved.
You need to balance your needs with theirs. Never easy, never fun.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks, peaches, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

I knew someone who did ctb two months ago and was a member of this site. That's how I discovered this place, I know that her family has suffered a lot because of her death and I feel that it will be like that with me, I was her brother's partner and I think we are still in love and I feel that it could be so traumatic for him that I die from the same way as her, but I can't take it anymore and I don't know what I should really do.
Was her method in any way traumatizing hence why you have your concern that it could be traumatic for your partner if you died the same way as her.