crestangel

crestangel

i hope they can forgive me
Jan 17, 2024
I've had depression and social anxiety since I was a little child (only social anxiety at that time) but everything is stressing me out, I just wanna die OMFG, please tell me some easily accessible methods and I'll be forever in your debt.

• Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I've had depression and social anxiety since I was a little child (only social anxiety at that time) but everything is stressing me out, I just wanna die OMFG, please tell me some easily accessible methods and I'll be forever in your debt.
Only you can find your method…….if that's really what you want. Everyone has their own ideas but research is key. No one can tell you what to do …….best wishes

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really tiring what you are going through, I understand why you'd just wish to be free, I hope that you eventually find peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

Reactions: SmallKoy
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I've been seeing your posts a lot today and I just wanted to say I'm sorry about what you're going through. I hope you will be okay & be safe 💛

Reactions: Deadfrogwalking
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Tip, if your curious to looking into different methods, I recommend You to check out the different suicide resources. 💙 maybe it can help go give you some answers.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Me too. Being weird isn't a haha so quirky trait, it actively keeps people away from me. I wish connection was as natural for me as it is for others

• Hugs
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking