Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood, Oozzy, orlandom and 12 others
P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
No you don't. Women should come with warning labels and this is coming from a woman.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Tkmiz_Tsukumizu, Snatsbats, nitrogennitrite2 and 7 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
gaymaxxing. Great, yet another word I don't know. What the fuck is gaymaxxing? It was cocksleeve the other day, tarmacking the day before that.
3395502c 22db 4b05 bb9a a6b599f169ab

• Yay!
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, voyager, TessB and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: popcorn, voyager, TessB and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Love would probably help but, would it really solve all the problems?
For instance, I would like to be in a serious relationship again but when I think about my suicidal thoughts and bipolar disorder I'm like, "damn, that girl wouldn't deserve this".

Thus, I've decided to "heal myself" before dating anyone! (I even deleted all the dating apps I installed some weeks ago lol)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PartlyHuman, Élégie, Roseate and 7 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Let's try to start with basic human connection with the opposite sex first. Love is a very complex connection and fragile too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, kovkay, fred farkle and 6 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Just looked it up and I'm still none the wiser.
It's incel slang for doing something. If you're working out you are "gym-maxxing", if you're buying clothes you are "fashionmaxxing", if you stay hydrated you're "watermaxxing", if you're letting your girlfriend have sex with other men you are "cuckmaxxing", if you're sexually assaulting women you are "rapemaxxing", etc.

• Yay!
Reactions: kovkay, Umbreon, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 7 others
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Why do you want that? Is not going to Solve your problems Is going to give you More, y recommend to see mgtow videos in YouTube AND the imposibility to find a "nawalt", at the end of the day nobody cares about you even in a relationship of ten years Like mine, for much "love" that she/he says feel for you at the end Is going to end sick of your depression and say go fuck yourself kill you if you want, that my friend Is Like the people true nature Is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210402-124238.png
    Screenshot_20210402-124238.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20210402-124220.png
    Screenshot_20210402-124220.png
    238.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20210402-124232.png
    Screenshot_20210402-124232.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
No you don't. Women should come with warning labels and this is coming from a woman.
women are not any more dangerous, manipulative or <insert a negative descriptive here> than men. women are people.
also fun fact, in any given country 95% of prisoners are men, from remaining 5% of women that commit crime more than half serves time for non-violent crimes.
obvs don't trust me, check it yourself.
soooo... idk, I'm just so tired of constant woman hating, I'm a woman, and honestly so tired of people hating me because I'm a woman.. you're wrong. we're not dangerous, we're people.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, kovkay, Tkmiz_Tsukumizu and 7 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
women are not any more dangerous, manipulative or <insert a negative descriptive here> than men. women are people.
also fun fact, in any given country 95% of prisoners are men, from remaining 5% of women that commit crime more than half serves time for non-violent crimes.
soooo... idk, I'm just so tired of constant woman hating, I'm a woman, and honestly so tired of people hating me because I'm a woman.. you're wrong. we're not dangerous, we're people.
Incels are not truly hating you. They are just angry and depressed and frustrated, because they can never have you. Insulting women is their way of letting their frustrations go out. The hate is just super frustration. They love women 10 times more than their shown hate. That doesn't make their hate crimes ok though.

Being incel sucks...but it sucks for women to feel hated by men too :mmm:

• Yay!
Reactions: Umbreon, Phoenix and Dr Iron Arc
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
People who refuse to work on themselves in lieu of moping about are not inviting joy into their lives, they're begging for unearned affection.
A lot of the people here do try to do the work, building connections and having a healthy relationship with another person, but honestly, people with such low self esteem and high depression are pretty much doomed. They arent attractive emotionally and that can be a massive turn off.

This isnt an anime, or a book, nobody finds depression and self-loathing attractive. Its super important we starting pushing for healthy solutions instead of joking about people being "the joker" or an "incel" as it only breeds resentment.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, kovkay, lofticries and 5 others
P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
No you don't. Women should come with warning labels and this is coming from a woman. Think your life is bad now then fall in
Incels are not truly hating you. They are just angry and depressed and frustrated, because they can never have you. Insulting women is their way of letting their frustrations go out. The hate is just super frustration. They love women 10 times more than their shown hate. That doesn't make their hate crimes ok though.

Being incel sucks...but it sucks for women to feel hated by men too :mmm:

LOL I've had more women than the lot of you can imagine hence why I know this. Throw your 'incel term around correctly thanks

I guess you've not come across many lesbians then

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Busdriver, gtrfvr, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
No you don't. Women should come with warning labels and this is coming from a woman. Think your life is bad now then fall in

LOL I've had more women than the lot of you can imagine hence why I know this. Throw your 'incel term around correctly thanks

I guess you've not come across many lesbians then
People always say that but still choose to get into relationships lol

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I will never understand this need for a relationship. I also think that unless you are in an already established relationship a suicidal person shouldn't be looking for one. Getting a girlfriend or a boyfriend wont fix your root problems, and with a non established relationship this can lead to a very quick breakup. It's not healthy for you or for them.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, demuic, kovkay and 4 others
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Over before it began and over for Sanctioned suicide-cels. Seems like the people who have a ton of relationships under their belt and a ton of partners in the past are the same ones that tell people that relationships and sex aren't everything and that you should "focus on your purpose". This kind of advice doesn't really serve people who see no purpose in life. If you've already checked out what's the point? They'd be lying to themselves if they think going decades without any physical affection or attention from another person is normal. It's detrimental to your mental health and just lowers your motivation to do anything even more. It's a vicious cycle. When "normal" people talk about being depressed, anxious, and hopeless because of the quarantine and not being to interact with other people I imagine how the people already living with minimal interactions for decades on end must feel

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, Good4Nothing, Sprite_Geist and 4 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Over before it began and over for Sanctioned suicide-cels. Seems like the people who have a ton of relationships under their belt and a ton of partners in the past are the same ones that tell people that relationships and sex aren't everything and that you should "focus on your purpose". This kind of advice doesn't really serve people who see no purpose in life. If you've already checked out what's the point? They'd be lying to themselves if they think going decades without any physical affection or attention from another person is normal. It's detrimental to your mental health and just lowers your motivation to do anything even more. It's a vicious cycle. When "normal" people talk about being depressed, anxious, and hopeless because of the quarantine and not being to interact with other people I imagine how the people already living with minimal interactions for decades on end must feel

If you are talking to me I'm both asexual and aromantic, it's why I started my post with I will never understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Hi OP. Have you tried Bumble ?

In that app, woman have to make the first move, as opposed to Tinder, OKCupid where any side can make the first move.

C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Hi OP. Have you tried Bumble ?

In that app, woman have to make the first move, as opposed to Tinder, OKCupid where any side can make the first move.
Lol u really think i would make this thread if i could get anything on dating apps? I get literally zero likes

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Blondi and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Seems like the people who have a ton of relationships under their belt and a ton of partners in the past are the same ones that tell people that relationships and sex aren't everything and that you should "focus on your purpose".
Sounds like they should be the ones to know what relationships are worth, though. I think Sanctioned suicide-cels falsely believe that a girl will be able to drag them out of suicidality, but after the honeymoon period (granted, this could go on for a good while and snowball into jobs/careers/fitness/etc). Forgot what my point was, anyway just focus on urself sweety :P

B urself and shower.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, Dr Iron Arc, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
I think I'm a typical volcel/incel but I don't think what I need is a relationship.
All I want to try out is sex. That's it. I'm actually scared of getting into a relationship. Because getting into one means you would expose yourself to another person. I prefer not to. I prefer being a hermit.

I have seriously considered paying for hooker. But there're 3 things on my mind:
- Engaging in sex trade is illegal in my country. Although unlawful, still the scene is happening under the rug. If I get caught, it will be embarrassing.
- The high risk of getting STDs like HIV/AIDS, HPV, Herpes, ...
- I still dependent on parents money for living. I feel bad if I use their money for this action.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries and Dr Iron Arc