• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Have a break, hope you have an improvement in situation. Best wishes

Reactions: VivaldiBR
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Thats it. Please, wishe me good things.
I honestly wish for good things to come your way. At least one solid good thing, followed by more good things, until they outnumber the bad things.

If your energy comes back and you want to discuss things with people like us on here just come back and we will be here for you. Not all of us because of the CTBs, but I believe there will always be an abundance of respectful and understanding non judgmental caring people just a click or two away.

I sincerely am wishing the best good things for you.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Wishing you the best. <3

I have to take breaks from this site too on occasion. Mainly because depression saps all of my energy and even the simplest things seem like a chore, but I also become disillusioned with the acquired knowledge that achieving a peaceful death is apparently a lot more difficult than I'd initially imagined it would be.

VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
Really thanks, colleagues. I had a relapse that may even be definitive. For now without strength to react. And I was in a very good recovery. But what can I do, right?
Good things to you @VivaldiBR
Hope things improve for you. Anything in particular causing it?
Several frustrations and defeats in the last week. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire