ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
Obviously it's also the show I got my namesake from. It made me feel overall better about myself and the topic, as well as reconsider my life as a whole.

"Even if you should be burdened by a curse and eventually fall, that, too, is your choice."
"Therefore, I want you to think - not for another - but about what you want to do."

I only partially disagree with the quote in the middle "Those they've saved are just as worthless". Perhaps it rings true to some, but I think it's harsh, although I understand the intent. It's still surprisingly forward thinking overall, leaving the choice up to her in the end. I hope this clip touches someone else here, as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: redbathingduck, goodnightmiku, kindalone and 3 others
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
It was very touching for me. I feel like like we often forget about the people that we positively influenced when we get into this cycle of thinking that we're worthless and would be better off leaving this earth for good. Maybe my life is worth preserving despite all the wrong that I did and I'm still doing.

Reactions: kavina, ChiseHatori and Againstthewind
ChiseHatori

ChiseHatori

Mar 2, 2023
It was very touching for me. I feel like like we often forget about the people that we positively influenced when we get into this cycle of thinking that we're worthless and would be better off leaving this earth for good. Maybe my life is worth preserving despite all the wrong that I did and I'm still doing.

I'm so glad to hear! It's funny cause even just today I randomly reconnected with an old childhood friend who I hadn't seen in 13+ hears, and apparently he'd been thinking about me as recently as last week! It's crazy how the mind works, sometimes in a scary way but sometimes also very beautifully.

The most touching instance I can recall of my life having made a positive impact on someone was another childhood/high school friend of mine, who said my small bits of kindness towards him (he was a bit of an outcast like me so I always went out of my way to be nice to him) actually changed his outlook on life and he became a lot more open and happy from then on.

Even if we did someday decide to CTB, at least we can know it wasn't entirely negative, what we left behind... and if we decide to stay, perhaps we can make more positive changes in the world... however small or large. šŸ¦‹

Reactions: redbathingduck, kavina and kindalone