M

Mixedopinion

Jan 4, 2020
I just wanted to be happy. I tried and finally realized that I can never be.
Now I just want to take some rest.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un-, Venus13, spixs_macaw and 11 others
anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
im also looking for rest. this whole living is so tiring.

• Hugs
Reactions: spixs_macaw, Huntfish34 and Minibosterita
Minibosterita

Minibosterita

Just trying to fill the void
Mar 9, 2021
It is exhausting waking up every day just to do the same thing over and over again without anything getting better

• Hugs
Reactions: spixs_macaw, Hollowman, Rairii and 7 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Yepp, I wholeheartedly agree sadly... right there with ya. This thing called life, can be Wayy overrated these days. I just want the Fckk Out already, I'm sick and tired of being Sick and fckn tired; day in and day out. Pretty damn draining to say the Least

I wish you the best moving forward, May you find peace and some happiness if possible. . -

• Hugs
Reactions: Reallysad and makethepainstop
M

Mir88

Oct 5, 2022
I understand completely. I tried for years, went out of my comfort zone for what I could, tried to have friends, relationships, work. I just never felt happiness, and it started creeping on me as years passed. On the exterior I can't complain, nothing is really wrong (the partner chose someone else after years but in all honesty I understand, even if it hurts).
There is just no happiness. I slowly understood I am uncapable of feeling it. Even if I had a perfect life, I would not be able to be happy.

I am tired, too.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do believe it to be such a cruel and disappointing existence, at least to me it could never be worth staying here, there is simply no benefit to being trapped in a situation that just causes us to suffer. I understand the feeling of just wanting to rest, that's how I constantly feel and that's what I've always wished for. Such a thing as peace could never exist in this life, it only exists in the absence of everything. I'm tired of waking up and realising that I'm still here.

S

spixs_macaw

waiting for a miracle
Sep 28, 2022
I agree with what you all have described so far. I feel so tired too. Every time I am trying and won't succeed I feel that I am falling even deeper. I just can't take it anymore. I simply feel incompatible with everyone around me. I don't see any sense more in being. It's just too hard.