Literalgarbage

Literalgarbage

Sep 10, 2020
I'm 18, and i've been wanting to Catch The Bus for a while now ever since 5th to be honest. I feel like i don't belong here and no one really needs me, like im just a side character of my own life. So i spent every day after school searching up ways to die until i got here now. It's not just that, i've been stressed out so much and im not willing to wait for what happends if i keep suffering like this.

I've also been to a therapist, nothing has worked at this point and i am just sitting here thinking of a method that most likely won"t work . At this point i just want to go quick, i just want to desend from earth and assend into whatever happens in the after life. The method im doing is the plastic bag + sleeping pills method, and i don't know if it will work. If anyone can confirm if it works then i will try as soon as tomorow, i know i need to take more than 1 pill but what i need to know is if it works with 10 pills or more.
This girl tried to commit suicide, but she had the bag above her head several times because it was hot and not really pleasant. But at night when she was in a deep sleep, her husband put a bag over her head and sealed it tight with rubber bands. Damn now i want someone that can do that for me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, SmellyRat, Silvermorning and 2 others
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
I'm sorry that your life has pushed you to such an outcome.. if there's anyone you want to take to I'm always here for you :) I feel a really similar way to you. It's super shitty. I haven't done too much research on this method but from what i've read, as long as you make sure the bag is wrapped around you head tightly enough with NO air escape/holes, it should work. Then again though, I don't really know.

Reactions: Silvermorning
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
i'm so sorry you're going through this, but i wish you the absolute best of luck with everything. i don't have much info on that method but if you need someone to talk to, you can always feel free to message me. :heart:

Reactions: Going Home