no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
it's very impossible as poor adopted subhuman. i sleep on random houses roofs at 10°C with only hat and backpack. no one wanna hire me cuz impossible to find jobs here. I seriously would end it it all if i had enough benzos/phenobarbital but the amount o have isn't enough jusy ml grams and 3g of phenob
tbh yall maybe share my pain or something but damn. I really hate crying everyday at cold night. if only i find a job

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, its impossible, Butterflyshadow and 19 others
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I'm so sorry for your unfortunate circumstances. I hope you find some comfort here in the chaos that you are in. :'(:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Silvermorning and KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm sorry, that's an intolerable situation you find yourself in. Puts my issues in perspective. I really hope you have a bit of good luck soon and maybe get a job.

• Love
Reactions: death137, Silvermorning, Meretlein and 1 other person
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
thank you all for support etc but all hopes and dreams won't do shit to me. fuck this non fair life. wish i had a one who care about me irl. if only i had the required amount of ctb substances
sorry for long rants in just so tired of walking 9 hours a day looking for jobs

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death137, Silvermorning, KleinerWolf and 8 others
Garbage Person

Garbage Person

Eating snowflakes with plastic forks
Jan 17, 2020
I'm sorry you're in that situation. If you had a way to America, my door would be open to you.

• Love
Reactions: Butterflyshadow, death137, Silvermorning and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I know you said hopes and wishes don't help, and I know that's true in a lot of ways. I wish there was more I could do to help, but I'm here if you need someone to talk with so you feel less alone.

• Love
Reactions: death137, Silvermorning, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
How much/far can $10 Canadian get/last you in Syria?

Asking for a friend.

Reactions: death137
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
How much/far can $10 Canadian get/last you in Syria?

Asking for a friend.
bro i don't care about any shit money i don't want any beg pity money been offered alot by online people but I appreciate your care bro.
only thing would made my ctb delays is if i find way to escape this abuse shit hole Syria

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, death137, Silvermorning and 2 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Heartbreaking.
I hate this world. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: death137