• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
I don't even want things to get better anymore, Im too far gone. When I'm offered help in some form I can't accept it because I just want death and not to struggle to make this crap life worth living. I'm getting past the point of return, of even caring.

Who else feels like they would rather die than try and improve this lousy life anymore? I give up.

• Hugs
Reactions: rue, Yaalya and Ashpac
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Who else feels like they would rather die than try and improve this lousy life anymore? I give up.

I cann't change my sick body for another one and cann't cure my genes, so I never have a chance of improvement or some hope, but this is not a problem and does not upset me - the only problem is that I cann't buy N. To correct my faults i need a time machine, this is the only option.

Reactions: rue, Ashpac and Endqualia
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, friend. Sadly, I can relate. This morning I actually feel rested and started having thoughts that maybe I could be happier, but then I think on it, how I would have to keep trying with the mental health system and how it's just not feasible/I don't have it in me anymore. For so many years, I have tried to improve and, in fact, have...and I'm still not able to take care of myself. So yes, I think it would be better for me to die than keep struggling vainly for something very unlikely to happen. Message me if you want to talk at all :) I'm around, just sometimes suck at figuring out things to say lol Hugs to you friend :hug:

Reactions: Endqualia and Ashpac