Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I never have wanted to kill myself more than I do now. I had it, I finally had love and idk what i did too fuck it up but i did. Why? I just wanted someone to love... Was is too much to ask for? Am I really just that unlovable? I promised them that I'd stay friends with them so now I have to get over getting dumped while they are my only friend. I just want to die so badly!! I have to stay until they are good tho. I wish I could just fucking die. What next? Are they just gonna stop talking to me? I cant handle this anymore...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: zeldalover, kunikuzushi, hi-okbye and 4 others
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Have you tried making it up to them? And sometimes the mature thing to do is be a friend. That comes first. And even if it doesn't go your way, a friendship is even better. Yes, it will hurt especially when they start seeing other people but we live and learn and it's not fair but you'll be alright in the long run. And I'm a believer that if it's meant to be, it will be. Maybe not now but in the future.

Reactions: Lost cherry
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
I also find your story a bit relatable, I need somebody to love, without that person to be here for me, I am just feeling not motivated to do anything and feeling like I should just die. I am sad for your story, and know that I care about you and if you wanna talk about this you can always DM me to talk. Because I am here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost cherry, Sannti and Some place nice
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
I have the similar situation…. I cant live without my ex.. my soul is so empty and i am not the same person anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
love is such a powerful thing. it can be the best thing ever when you finally feel it.. but when it's gone the exact opposite happens. i belive it's because we are simply made for two things. survival, and connection. love is just the strongest form of connection between two individuals. survival is another huge thing. every day our bodies fight to stay on this earth weather we like it or not. if a person is isolated from everyone, no matter the age, no matter if every other need is met (food, water, etc), that person will still die. connection is vitial to our survival, and that's why we crumble so much when we loose it.

i'm really sorry for what your going through and i wish i had more advice. this is just a perspective to hopefully show you that it's not your fault for what's happening, it's just your bodies natural reaction, a survival instinct in it's own. i hope you find some peace, with them, with yourself, much love <3

• Love
Reactions: Some place nice and kunikuzushi
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to i just want to die

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye