I

iwantitalltoend

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
The only reason I'm still alive is because I don't know yet which method to choose because I'm afraid of physical pain. If I could have a gun and shoot myself in the head and die instantly it would be perfect, but I live in Romania and it's very hard to get a gun here. Euthanasia would also be perfect but unfortunately it's illegal. Death by carbon monoxide doesn't sound bad, it's a fast death but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I just want a fast and painless death

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chasm, R_N, illAF and 4 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to just want to die

Reactions: sserafim
S

StellarLuna030

Nov 5, 2023
I also want to die. I'm tired of just existing. Its very exhausting. I'm also wondering what is a painless way to die. I would love to go to sleep and never wake up again. Is it possible to OD on antihistamines? Is SN painful when consumed?

T

the_dude

It's over
Nov 11, 2023
Same man. I spent 3 hours today just staring at my ceiling thinking about what method I want to do. I'm also leaning towards CO2.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Death by carbon monoxide doesn't sound bad, it's a fast death but I'm not sure exactly how to do it.

Is it possible to OD on antihistamines?
No, not recommended, not reliable.

Is SN painful when consumed?
There are different experiences.

Reactions: sserafim and the_dude
S

sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
Same here brother, all i want is eternal peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel and horrible how people cannot have the option to just easily die in peace despite the fact that existence just causes so much suffering, it's really understandable just wishing to be gone. I hope that you eventually find what you are searching for.

Reactions: sadandlonely99 and sserafim
S

StellarLuna030

Nov 5, 2023

No, not recommended, not reliable.

There are different experiences.
Can you help direct me to the thread about the successes and not successful SN stories? I found it in the past, but can't seem to find it again.

almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
The only reason I'm still alive is because I don't know yet which method to choose because I'm afraid of physical pain. If I could have a gun and shoot myself in the head and die instantly it would be perfect, but I live in Romania and it's very hard to get a gun here. Euthanasia would also be perfect but unfortunately it's illegal. Death by carbon monoxide doesn't sound bad, it's a fast death but I'm not sure exactly how to do it. I just want a fast and painless death
crede ma , e aproape imposibil sa ai o moarte fara a avea durere fizica. =(((

Strawberry Moon

Strawberry Moon

It's not over till you're underground
Nov 1, 2023
I'm right there with you.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can you help direct me to the thread about the successes and not successful SN stories? I found it in the past, but can't seem to find it again.
I think you ask for this thread?

chasm

chasm

It hurts :(
Oct 21, 2023
I also want to die, so sick of this lonely life. It hurts.