assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
why cant i just die
im not asking for much
just to die
as peacefully as possible
surely, i deserve that much
there is no dystopia written about that tis more twisted than the society in which we live
im begging
just let me die
why
why
why
mercy
mercy
mercy

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Uncensored, Sparr0w, outrider567 and 3 others
S

SorrowMind

Nov 9, 2022
I feel the same. all I want is to die. my problem is that I need it to be peaceful and reliable…

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
Life is disgusting, I understand you well, we're in hell right now. I'm leaving soon, take your time to choose the best route for yourself.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also always just wishing to be gone, death is the only relief from the hell that is existing, I see so much beauty in being able to permanently sleep for all eternity. It's so incredibly evil how as humans we are denied the option of a peaceful suicide and are expected to just endlessly suffer until we decay from age and die anyway. I very much despise this horrific world, I view existing as being a punishment because as humans we have to pay the price all because of the selfish decision to procreate.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
The way out of this shithole must be earned, it is how it is.

Uncensored

Uncensored

Call yourself considerate and force me to suffer
Mar 2, 2023
I agree. It's so difficult to leave, despite the fact that it's something you should have your own power over. Why do people I don't even know try to prevent me from ctb knowing I'm suffering? Why can't I be provided an easy and peaceful way out? I'd consider that a far more considerate approach than forcefully keeping someone alive via a mental facility.