• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
I want to believe that even if my SN doesn't work, that I at least have hanging to fall back on. Everytime I fantasize about suicide I always imagine it being by hanging. There's something romantic about it, oddly enough.

It's such a shame because part of me wants to make life work. But life right now doesn't seem to want me to make it work, so why keep going right? What can I possibly stick around for? The hope that things can magically turn around? The hope that I can find something meaningful to do for work? The hope I suddenly won't be lonely and pathetic?

I wonder if this is all my sense of self is meant to be: lonely, depressed, downtrodden, defeated. Once this life ends I can only imagine what happens next. Hopefully it's just a long peaceful sleep. Anyway I'm rambling. Thank you for reading this if you did. It'd make me feel a little less lonely if anything I said resonated and you shared your thoughts.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and locked*n*loaded
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for eternal sleep as well, the thought of such is all that personally comforts me. But anyway I wish you the best.