moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
I just want to be loved without being judged, why is it that hard, I'm not that horrible I think, I myself wouldn't just Burden them with my mental and physical health unless they said that they wanted to hear it, I try my best to be with them all the time, i give my all for them but it still wasn't enough, why, why can't I be enough, what did I do wrong?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole, gaeulfeels, innominesatanas44 and 3 others
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
I just want to be loved without being judged
Well, in that case, wouldn't it be best to start with loving yourself? :)
The love of "others" will always be conditional and fluctuating depending on meeting their list of conditions.
But how you see yourself is much more in your control! Also, it's not your fault when someone isn't able to see you for who you are.
Also, our inner state gets transferred and sub-communicated, it sets the bar for how others feel like they should treat you.

why can't I be enough
You are more than enough, we all are, sometimes we just forget that we are prior to all mental labels!
Absolutely speaking, everything is perfect, precisely as it is, at all times. It is only thinking that relatively attaches labels and "worth" to things.
If it all was objectively so, we would all be agreeing on everything, wouldn't we? This proves that it's all relative, you are just right, always.

what did I do wrong?
Nothing. Have you noticed how vast Reality as a whole is? It's Infinite! It includes Everything. Well, I've got good news for you, it even includes confusion and feelings of unworthiness!
An Infinite jigsaw puzzle would not be complete even if only 1 piece was missing. You are exactly where you need to be, cease all inner conflict, because trying to resolve that is nothing more than running on a hamster wheel, you're getting nowhere. Love yourself into wholeness. šŸ™ā™„ļø

• Love
Reactions: moya117 and CTB Fella
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that we exist in a world that is filled with cruel, uncaring and insensitive people, one cannot rely on other people as long as they exist here and that is the reality. But it certainly is such a horrible world that we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own, there could never be anything fair about existing here.

Reactions: moya117
gaeulfeels

gaeulfeels

Apr 15, 2023
I feel you. I just want to be important to someone, i want to be someones favorite person.

• Love
Reactions: moya117