P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Although I don't feel really bad today and things are more or less as usual I just want to be gone - out of this life - which isn't a real life for me anymore. I'm rotting in my room every day, eating and sleeping. And the future expectations are terrible and terrify me bc I don't want to experience any further decline, I can't bear this anymore if there is a further decline. And there is no suitable solution to get out of this fucking shit hole. Life sucks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, drmihilo, floralheaddress and 11 others
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: drmihilo, DeathSleep and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing here really can be so dreadful, to me it's very much understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings, I get that's awful dreading what lies ahead, it certainly terrifies me how there is unlimited potential for existing to get much more unbearable. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Although I don't feel really bad today and things are more or less as usual I just want to be gone - out of this life - which isn't a real life for me anymore. I'm rotting in my room every day, eating and sleeping. And the future expectations are terrible and terrify me bc I don't want to experience any further decline, I can't bear this anymore if there is a further decline. And there is no suitable solution to get out of this fucking shit hole. Life sucks.
Im sorry ): i can relate. im watching myself slowly but surely deteriorating aswell and i cant do anything about it. im just watching as i rot

• Love
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i've seen your name ever since i became a member. i won't encourage/discourage any of your thoughts. that is up to you alone. i can at the very least say that you will be missed.

• Love
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
I know the feels. Only pain, misery and agony is left in my life

• Love
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
As pinkribbonskars sayd, you might have some chances left but what if you don't want then? What if your life and your current state is so far away from what would be a life you enjoy that you wanna ctb?

Fuck life. I'm sick of it. Of half a measures and quarter of measures.

🖕🏼it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
i've seen your name ever since i became a member. i won't encourage/discourage any of your thoughts. that is up to you alone. i can at the very least say that you will be missed.
this is literally what i was going to write. Praeastat_Mori, you've always been there to support the community, liking postings, validating ppl. i'm sorry you're struggling so much. I can really relate to what you're going through too. life feels impossible

• Love