• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
I have a rare neurological condition that leaves me severely disabled and in constant chronic pain.

I want to ctb beyond a doubt. But I'm so disabled I can't travel or easily do it.

An extremely kind soul offered to lend me a hand by providing some supplies. I was going to make a very large donation to help his situation (I used to run a successful business). But the plans just fell apart.

I am heartbroken. It's like I finally had relief from endless suffering and it just slipped through my grasp.

I'm attempting to obtain a cord for partial or tourniquet but both look very difficult. Wish me luck. Thanks for reading.

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I wish you the best of luck, I can only imagine what it must be like to be in constant pain, I hope your find relief.

Reactions: findmybridgesocal
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible and dreadful what you go through, it's certainly such a hellish existence where people suffer so much. But anyway I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I am so sorry you're in so much pain constantly OP and wishing you an eternity of peace and bliss that you truly deserve from this tragic life.

• Love
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
U should have the assisted suicide option to escape your pain if u choose that .They diabolically purposely took away every ones rights to escape torture and to individual autonomy , ability to choose.It's beyond evil that they made assisted suicide and nembutal crimes , and restricted all the effective painless suicide methods .

What Don't the get about we All Die Anyway . So a painless suicide is only skipping over extreme torture that life will impose on a human

Last edited: