Aleksandra

Aleksandra

żyję cicho krwawiąc
Aug 28, 2019
discord call, anything. i just need someone to talk to and all my friends are always so busy:( this is the last place i'll be asking because i'm so desperate

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Do you want to talk on here?

• Love
Reactions: Aleksandra
redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
Hey!! If you want, you can message me here and just talk here or you can ask for my discord!! Also, I recognise that quote in your subtitle(?? whatever those are). Are you a Sala Samobójców fan too? :DD

kmycluisfe

kmycluisfe

I wish it would all stop at once
Mar 8, 2023
discord call, anything. i just need someone to talk to and all my friends are always so busy:( this is the last place i'll be asking because i'm so desperate
I sent you a private message if you need to talk

K

kakapepe

Apr 1, 2023
Hello I am a nice person from Finland and I like to meet new company. So if you are interesting in talking what ever u feel like discussing feel free to come and talk with me. I can also introduce you to some of my friends! :)

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm fairly new on this site, but more than happy to talk