• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Should that be enough to kill me? I just swallowed them all now

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Why?

If you did it already : does it matter know?
You made urself the experiment... I hope you find peace... Have u read into this? Overdosing is difficult if you want the effect to be sure death from what i know

Reactions: thegoldengirls, IonicLemon69, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Why?

If you did it already : does it matter know?
You made urself the experiment... I hope you find peace... Have u read into this? Overdosing is difficult if you want the effect to be sure death from what i know
I just felt I couldn't go on anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: thegoldengirls, rosenwasser and Praestat_Mori
A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
I'm so sorry you felt you had to do this and I understand. If it doesn't work, can you let us know how you are, when you are able? Thinking of you.

Reactions: Fulminare
Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
I am sorry you felt that... But thats a feeling. Feelings come and go... Was this the first time you felt it?
And what do you feel now?
Omg i feel weird witnessing this if this i true...
You can still call the ambulance and tell them what you did and ask them if that will surely kill you because that is what you wanted... πŸ˜… I don't know what's right to say in this situation.

Is taking a massive amount of tablets that can damage your health and then you HAVE TO go on with these new circumstances better... I really hope you thought this through although it sounds impulsive...

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and seekingrelease22
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

γ…€γ…€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Aug 24, 2023
What is done is done now, I hope it will work or you may only get permanent damage

Sending you hugs, how do you feel now ?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and seekingrelease22
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well, if you are serious you should not just take anything and hope it works. You just harm yourself more and maybe you end up in a hospital and/or in a psych ward. I don't think that mix is lethal but maybe dangerous for your health. Consider medical help.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanitystruggle, UKscotty, OrphicEnd and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Personally if you are still conscious I'd call 999 and get to A&E.

That stuff will have you tripping out for days and you will be like a zombie in and out of it.

I got tripping only twice in my life - and never ever again. Tripping and hallucinations when you have depression are not a good mix, in my opinion anyway. I'm sure some people enjoy it.

Reactions: Fulminare, Praestat_Mori and Painfu.Ll.suffering
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
Sorry, I'm quite late and you're probably not conscious anymore - this combo is unlikely to be lethal, it won't deprive you of oxygen and won't relax your muscles enough for a certain death. It could cause a lethal serotonine syndrome but otherwise the toxicity is just not high enough. It would be best to call 999 in this situation.
I hope I'm wrong in this assessment though :(

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N

nothingtolivefor

Mar 17, 2024
I have lots of excess hydroxizine, didn't know it could really kill you. I always wonder if they say you can't OD on certain pills just to dissuade people but I'm not sure...RIP OP probably. Hopefully they're in a better place

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
If CTB is what you truly wish, than I hope you're on the other side now, with this Prison Planet disappearing into your rear view mirror.