zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
I know this is unlikely to work. But this was half of my plan - I was gonna ideally mix this dose with half a bottle of hydroxyzine (15 pills - 375 mg) because for some reason I was a fucking idiot and thought it was this easy. I really thought that 5 measly pills would be enough. I deluded myself to believe this. I don't even know now that I'm getting my proper dose of hydroxyzine because the pharmacy can't stop fucking it up. My mom literally locked the thermostat so I can't make it warmer in here and my OCD won't let me snuggle under a blanket until I shower and change into clean clothes, and guess who doesn't have the energy for that? Me. A bird slammed into our window and my OCD won't let me even fucking take care of it - that or I'm just an absolutely horrible person and don't want to admit it. Its just laying out there dying because of me. I can't even fucking go to my sister's house to attempt to keep myself alive this week because she has covid. Fuck it. I'm probably gonna take more. I'm so done.

• Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat and tinyghost
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
unfortunately youre correct and 50mg zyrtec is not going to kill you. even more will not kill you. otc medication is just never reliable. i hope that you can get through this attempt with minimal discomfort and i highly suggest looking into other methods. take care of yourself 🙏

• Aww..
Reactions: zeldalover
zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
I'm at a whopping 70 mg right now total. I know it's not going to work but I feel like I can't stop until I either pass out or have a seizure.

zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
Took 90 mg. Don't really feel anything except slight drowsiness but not even stomach pain or dizziness or anything.

Ironically enough my throat is kind of starting to itch lol

Last edited:
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Did it...Kill your allergies?
Sorry bad joke. I hope it made you laugh. Seriously though tell someone and go see a psychiatrist for short term, and a psychologist for long term. Feeling like you want to die isn't fun or cool. It doesn't sound like you've seen someone to get back to feeling life is fun.

LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
Did it...Kill your allergies?
Sorry bad joke. I hope it made you laugh. Seriously though tell someone and go see a psychiatrist for short term, and a psychologist for long term. Feeling like you want to die isn't fun or cool. It doesn't sound like you've seen someone to get back to feeling life is fun.
Pretty much no one thinks feeling like you want to die is fun or cool. That doesn't need to be stated. I'm not sure how you meant this (and I don't really know where you were going with it) but this sounds very insensitive and also patronizing to OP.

Reactions: Shunya, zeldalover and willitpass
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Pretty much no one thinks feeling like you want to die is fun or cool. That doesn't need to be stated. I'm not sure how you meant this (and I don't really know where you were going with it) but this sounds very insensitive and also patronizing to OP.

It wasn't meant to be read as patronizing and insensitive. My bad. Was meant to be read as light hearted.

OP stop taking allergy meds they prob won't do anything. This seems impulsive and not well researched. Have you seen psychiatrist or psychologist to deal with not having energy and feeling like you want to die?

As far as keeping yourself alive a lot of people here like to watch anime, tv, movies, play games, just something that keeps their mind distracted from focusing on how bad they feel.

As far as bird slamming into window, it happens. Most of the time birds will have a concussion, but recover shortly afterward. No reason to feel bad. One thing you can do when you're feeling better is put a vinyl sticker or something on the window to prevent irds from trying to fly in.

Last edited:
LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
Took 90 mg. Don't really feel anything except slight drowsiness but not even stomach pain or dizziness or anything.

Ironically enough my throat is kind of starting to itch lol
How are you doing now OP?

zeldalover

zeldalover

Everybody agrees 👏🏼
May 16, 2023
I'm very much alive sadly. I ended up taking a total of 130 mg by around 2 pm, and around 3 or 4 I passed out for a few hours and woke up. Right now I just feel kind of heavy and drowsy and I had a bit of stomach pain but nothing terrible, it felt a bit like I do after a night of drinking. I feel sad. I feel like a complete failure and alone and even though it felt like an honest attempt for me with what I have in the house it also felt like I absolutely did nothing. Nothing mattered.

• Hugs
Reactions: tinyghost
LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
I'm very much alive sadly. I ended up taking a total of 130 mg by around 2 pm, and around 3 or 4 I passed out for a few hours and woke up. Right now I just feel kind of heavy and drowsy and I had a bit of stomach pain but nothing terrible, it felt a bit like I do after a night of drinking. I feel sad. I feel like a complete failure and alone and even though it felt like an honest attempt for me with what I have in the house it also felt like I absolutely did nothing. Nothing mattered.
Hey, that's not true - you're not a failure and I'm here for you so while I know I'm basically just a random stranger on a suicide website, hopefully it matters? Anyway, a lot of people fail their first suicide attempt - I did too! Dying is kinda hard. Oh and make sure to go to the doctor if you get a lot of pain - if you're not dead yet, you're not gonna die so you're not losing anything. Just remember that if you tell them that you took this much, they're going to suspect that you're suicidal. If you don't want them to think that, tell them you just took like two extra pills. They'll know how to treat you then and won't necessarily think you attempted suicide

• Love
Reactions: zeldalover
T

Thefuture

Feb 28, 2022
I've taken a shit ton of zyrtec it did nothing.