Pollenallergy

Pollenallergy

Sprite
Apr 29, 2023
I have messed up, I couldn't hold it, I love him too much to keep such lies, he has yet to respond, I am not sure what he'll say. My jeart is beating so fast it hurts I can't handle this feeling, I am in pain and fear having said this, how do I calm down what do I do please give any sort of advice you have I'm scared.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, SleepingLessons, ringo99 and 1 other person
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Never told anyone irl about it, but I bet if he is your best friend and is so important to you he'll understand.

Hope all goes well!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and SleepingLessons
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's always a terrible idea being open about wanting to die in this anti suicide society, I hope that you don't end up suffering even more in a psych ward, people should be able to be open about this subject but sadly so many people in this world refuse to see suicide as being a logical option, it's just the unfortunate reality.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Pollenallergy
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
I told my mother 7 years ago that I was feeling suicidal. Her response was to get me to start jogging which did absolutely nothing. The worst part was that she blurted it out in front of relatives who I used to be close with. Word spread among the rest of my relatives and now they treat me like I'm a live grenade. You can't believe how humiliating it is. I try to stay away from them as much as possible. After that I swore I'd never verbally confide to another human being about my feelings. I still love my mother though. She's done much more for me than I deserve but she simply doesn't and will never get how I feel and became this way. At least SS is a safe place for people like me. Tell your friend that he needs to keep what you said to himself and not reveal it until you're ready. A good friend won't betray your trust but it's up to you to make that judgement.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Luchs and Pollenallergy
SleepingLessons

SleepingLessons

Always sleepy
Apr 29, 2023
It's always a terrible idea being open about wanting to die in this anti suicide society
It isn't always a terrible idea, and it's both not helpful, and also potentially dangerous, to make generalisations like this. Plus, this is a post asking for help to calm down and your comment isn't helpful with that. There's a time and a place.

I have messed up, I couldn't hold it, I love him too much to keep such lies, he has yet to respond, I am not sure what he'll say. My jeart is beating so fast it hurts I can't handle this feeling, I am in pain and fear having said this, how do I calm down what do I do please give any sort of advice you have I'm scared.
You haven't messed up, it's okay. He's your best friend, I'm sure he's glad that you've trusted him with this information, and maybe he just hasn't seen it yet or is deciding how best to decide. Dealing with the anxiety until he responds, is it possible for you to take a walk? Breathing exercises such as box breathing could help your heartrate go down. Or do you have a comfort show that you could watch to distract yourself and your thoughts - maybe with something to fiddle or play with at the same time like a pen and piece of paper, to keep yourself fully occupied if you're at risk of zoning out into anxious thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: Pollenallergy