• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
ahhh! i'm so happy. i just purchased 50g of SN, right now i'm awaiting my tracking details… i only need to find meto and antacid. i almost have my way out of this unfair and cruel world. after that nothing will matter anymore, i'll be free. i'm getting so emotional just thinking of it. freedom. my plans are going so smoothly now it's almost like this was meant to be, in less than a month it'll all be over. all my suffering for the past 20 years has led me to this point, it's all so bittersweet. i did all of this for nothing, i never accomplished anything big in life… and i'm okay with it being that way. ♡

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I'm happy for you.
I know it sounds strange in this context :).
You don't necessarily have to look for Antacid.
According to current "guides", it is not needed for effective CTB.
Good luck.

Reactions: bambibambam
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
I'm happy for you.
I know it sounds strange in this context :).
You don't necessarily have to look for Antacid.
According to current "guides", it is not needed for effective CTB.
Good luck.
yeah, i am more concerned about finding a meto source. i had meto but it was confiscated from me today, i'm searching everywhere to try to find a source because i can't remember where i ordered mine from. :p

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
yeah, i am more concerned about finding a meto source. i had meto but it was confiscated from me today, i'm searching everywhere to try to find a source because i can't remember where i ordered mine from. :p
Unfortunately I am unable to help.
I ordered domperidone in 2022.
The website I ordered from no longer has domperidone and meto.

Niyxx

Niyxx

Apr 1, 2024
ahhh! i'm so happy. i just purchased 50g of SN, right now i'm awaiting my tracking details… i only need to find meto and antacid. i almost have my way out of this unfair and cruel world. after that nothing will matter anymore, i'll be free. i'm getting so emotional just thinking of it. freedom. my plans are going so smoothly now it's almost like this was meant to be, in less than a month it'll all be over. all my suffering for the past 20 years has led me to this point, it's all so bittersweet. i did all of this for nothing, i never accomplished anything big in life… and i'm okay with it being that way. ♡
Aw yeah, I hope your pain ends :((
Hugs Xx

• Hugs
B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
Does meto or SN itself cause you to fall unconscious? If SN is painful then it helps to pass out before it takes effect

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
Does meto or SN itself cause you to fall unconscious? If SN is painful then it helps to pass out before it takes effect
SN itself causes you to fall unconscious. SN can be painful before you pass out. Passing out takes 15-30 minutes.

• Love
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
i hope you find the rest of what you need! also how did ur meto get taken away from you? could your sn get taken away too?:<

straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
SN by itself can make you CTB? I am ordering mine today, I hope.

An antiemetic is highly recommended if not outright required to prevent vomiting. The body recognizes SN as harmful and will do everything it can to expel it. There are some reports of success without meto but generally speaking you need an antiemetic to decrease the risk of failure.

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
you can ctb on just SN alone, there's a few cases on here where some people only use ibuprofen. i believe meto just makes it easier for you/reduces vomiting i think :p either way, meto or not you'll vomit which is why it's safe to make multiple cups of SN which is what i'll be doin <3
Unfortunately I am unable to help.
I ordered domperidone in 2022.
The website I ordered from no longer has domperidone and meto.
it's okay, no worries <3 thank you anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
i hope you find the rest of what you need! also how did ur meto get taken away from you? could your sn get taken away too?:<
my mom is a very controlling and narcissistic woman, she's well aware of my suicidal tendencies but not to the point where my life being at risk was a concern to her. i have a social worker who's been with me since i was 16, and she suggested that the locks in my room be removed and that any medication i take is to be locked away bcus of the many times i attempted to OD when i was younger. i'm used to her going through my things while i'm asleep, i think she found my meto and didn't recognize it so it's either locked away or she discarded it by now. i found a good hiding place for my SN and my new meto that i'm going to order soon :>