CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
my base is rly cool and I have a pet piggy named Oink, but I've spent sooo much time on it.

I watched documentaries and played Minecraft. One documentary was really scary where a woman killed her boyfriend, named Andrew.
And then she was pregnant but got out on bail and killed the kid too it was really sad.

I also watched stuff about Satan and the world ending cause usually it's pretty funny and weird cause it's so crazy.

Anyway I wasted 2 days and I feel guilty and bad. Oh well.

Reactions: Cockatoo, NoneMoreNegative, IsThisTheEnd? and 4 others
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I wish I could see that base! Mine is just a log cabin and a church? looking thing. And a million dogs of course. I can't watch scary things....I indulge escapism as much as I can.

It's Monday here, if it was the weekend especially I don't think that's a waste, just you trying to fill time....

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I spent all day playing Fortnite. Games are a good way to switch off and forget things. You can get completely lost in them for hours and hours. That being said, I want a pet piggy :( you should post some pics of your base.

Reactions: NoneMoreNegative and Dreamless Sleep
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Sometimes I log into World of Warcraft "just for an hour" and play like 10 hours straight. lol Nothing wrong with having an escape and video games are great for that.

Reactions: BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Sometimes I log into World of Warcraft "just for an hour" and play like 10 hours straight. lol Nothing wrong with having an escape and video games are great for that.
Do you play retail or classic?

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
there's nothing wrong with playing some games. i mean, it's just entertainment, something to distract you. everybody needs a distraction every once in a while. contrary to what society says, you don't need to be productive all the time.

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Do you play retail or classic?

If you would have asked me a couple weeks ago I wouldn't have known how to answer that! LOL

I played for years from retail and then quit about 8 years ago. Just came back last month and I'm SO freaking lost.... classic vs retail? I dunno, I just resubbed my account and started playing! Haha

But yeah I just bought the shadowlands expac and I'm playing the non classic version I guess. so much has changed over the years I'm trying to learn all the new stuff... and of course gathering all the new pets and mounts cuz that shits important. ;)

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
my base is rly cool and I have a pet piggy named Oink, but I've spent sooo much time on it.

I watched documentaries and played Minecraft. One documentary was really scary where a woman killed her boyfriend, named Andrew.
And then she was pregnant but got out on bail and killed the kid too it was really sad.

I also watched stuff about Satan and the world ending cause usually it's pretty funny and weird cause it's so crazy.

Anyway I wasted 2 days and I feel guilty and bad. Oh well.
I used to play a lot of Minecraft when I was younger! I just finished bioshock 2 today and I'm gonna move on to the dlcs

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I spent all day playing Fortnite. Games are a good way to switch off and forget things. You can get completely lost in them for hours and hours. That being said, I want a pet piggy :( you should post some pics of your base.
I love Fortnite. Which console do you play it on? I play it on Nintendo Switch

Reactions: BPD Barbie
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I haven't played games much in over 2 weeks so I treated myself to 3 hours of Roblox yesterday.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Kind of jealous tbh. I can't bring myself to play any games at all. Got into this super nihilistic pov that's extreme even for me.
When posting about it on Reddit, some dumbass answered with "wow. Have you tried weed and therapy?"
Lost my shit there lol

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kitttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy issssssssssssss sooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! :love: