sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
i just ordered sodium nitrite, idk where to store it when it gets here or how to even pick it up. i sort of ordered it impulsively because i was feeling so awful and like i can't take a second longer anymore in my body. moms gone for the day and i wanted to hang myself so bad. i guess she's gonna come back soon so the moment is gone. but if i did it fast i would've been gone already. i don't think i'm gonna go to a hotel or anything. i'll probably just drink SN in my apartment if everyone goes away one day. like maybe if they go away for a couple days. for whatever reason. i wish the packaging was small. it's 2 kg so it's like.. wtf. how am i even meant to bring all that home. yikes. idk. i might not even pick it up. we'll see. if i lived alone all this shit would've been so easy. ugh.

• Hugs
Reactions: GalacticWarrior777 and vanillamilkshakes
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
This should go unsaid, but it's been brought up before when someone had extra and wanted to hide it even though it's completely pointless to do so as lab tests of the cups and body etc will show what happened but do not flush the extra down the toilet.

sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
2kg?💀 are you planning to use it for meats and ctb?
huh? i think no one will sell 99% SN for any less weight than that. max i saw was 1 kg. no one has a use for SN of 100 grams or so unless it's for ctb. the people that buy such pure SN use it for other things. and they need a lot. so. if someone is selling a tiny bit of SN they are selling it for ctb.
This should go unsaid, but it's been brought up before when someone had extra and wanted to hide it even though it's completely pointless to do so as lab tests of the cups and body etc will show what happened but do not flush the extra down the toilet.
it's not about about lab tests it's something about me going to pick up a 2kg box being a bit sus. and i open it it spoils? so i'm not gonna open it before i need to. i'll put it where mu documents are. no one really looks there

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, opheliaoveragain and SixNeufUn
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
bros poisoning his whole neighborhood💀💀💀💀💀
i didn't post this for jokey replies. sn isnt restricted in my country. i can 25 kgs if i wanted. i am sorry it's hard for others to find

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, Tony24 and opheliaoveragain
H

Hana68

Oct 12, 2024
lmao you dont think its excessive? 2k grams? what replies were you hoping for? no one needs 2kg for anything unless they own a gigantic butcher shop or something. its hilarious and im gonna laugh

dmc has 100-200 grams, so i found it funny, cry about it
Be respectful, they did it to avoid suspicion

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and Myforevercharlie
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
Wish you peace man.

• Love
Reactions: sevennn
H

Hana68

Oct 12, 2024
I hope you find peace 🖤 I'll join you soon

• Aww..
Reactions: sevennn
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
lmao you dont think its excessive? 2k grams? what replies were you hoping for? no one needs 2kg for anything unless they own a gigantic butcher shop or something. its hilarious and im gonna laugh

fuck off from me. are you dim? why tf would i care about what dmc has. can you even read? i explained it VERY well to the other poster why 2kgs (it's not restricted in my country. therefore i am not gonna find a small amount). and i have a lot of things to cry about but not one of them is you or whatever you choose to type.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and Fangarina
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024

boooooooooo

wishing you peace op.

• Aww..
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and sevennn
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
boooooooooo

wishing you peace op.
thanks. ❤️people joking on my thread is just another suicide fuel. i don't want any of this shit right now. i'm so sad and tired as it is

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
huh? i think no one will sell 99% SN for any less weight than that. max i saw was 1 kg. no one has a use for SN of 100 grams or so unless it's for ctb. the people that buy such pure SN use it for other things. and they need a lot. so. if someone is selling a tiny bit of SN they are selling it for ctb.

it's not about about lab tests it's something about me going to pick up a 2kg box being a bit sus. and i open it it spoils? so i'm not gonna open it before i need to. i'll put it where mu documents are. no one really looks there
I understand your concern. would bringing a messenger bag etc maybe be an option. I wasn't pushing back on your worry. just mentioning something another user was gonna do with the extra a while back and there are a lot of reasons why this is a bad idea for disposal.

sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
I understand your concern. would bringing a messenger bag etc maybe be an option. I wasn't pushing back on your worry. just mentioning something another user was gonna do with the extra a while back and there are a lot of reasons why this is a bad idea for disposal.
i think you need to mix it with something else. but i dont remember. anyway. i think you can call someone who can get rid of it for you. it's not like it's illegal to have. there are people that dispose of these things. but again. my brain is fried and i don't remember what they would be called

• Hugs
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
thanks. ❤️people joking on my thread is just another suicide fuel. i don't want any of this shit right now. i'm so sad and tired as it is
This guy is such a jerk. Everywhere he posts he brings such negativity. He should definitely fuck off.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, opheliaoveragain, Tony24 and 1 other person
F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024

He is 100% a troll looking at his other posts: responses. Hopefully the mods boot him soon because he appears to only be here to provoke people.

Hope you are ok, I understand your reasoning entirely.
I ordered mine too, will probably keep it in my wardrobe in a box hidden out the way for when I am completely ready.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, opheliaoveragain, Hana68 and 1 other person