SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
basically what the title says

i made up some bullshit story about a cousin that takes anxiety meds and how it made her throw up so her psych gave her metoclopramide and it helped her out, and i said that the new meds she prescribed to me were making me feel sick and vomit a lot and that i wanted to try meto out too.

she ate it all up. with the sauce. she gave me the bus tickets just like that.

and the funniest thing is that she was telling me how i'm getting better again and how proud she is that i'm not just a ball of depression and suicidal thoughts. if only she knew.

just wanted to share that. feeling accomplished.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: zanahori, huphup, dggtscccvfd and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief, I wish you the best.

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023

i made up some bullshit story about a cousin that takes anxiety meds and how it made her throw up so her psych gave her metoclopramide and it helped her out, and i said that the new meds she prescribed to me were making me feel sick and vomit a lot and that i wanted to try meto out too.

and the funniest thing is that she was telling me how i'm getting better again and how proud she is that i'm not just a ball of depression and suicidal thoughts. if only she knew.

I'm happy for you OP, best of luck

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023

It's the small victories that taste sweetest. Great job! If you're absolutely sure you want to CTB, I wish you the best of luck and hope you find peace. Good job.