• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
It was an online thing, so feel free to dismiss it as not real anyway. But it was actually one of the few threads my life was still hanging by.

It had been a bit turbulent and difficult for a while, some of which is my fault, some of which can be attributed to the fact that they aren't in a good place right now either. But last night there was an altercation that finally sealed it.

Feels so weird and empty and sad being alone again, that's how it's going to be now for the final months.

Just had to post that somewhere.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Misery99, Isittimetogonola, Righttodie and 4 others
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Just because it's an online thing doesn't mean it's not real. Online relationships are real, very real too. I'm sorry whatever happened, happened. I lost everyone too, and I'm afraid I'm gonna be lonely forever. Music helps me, reading my favorite books. Those things, those characters, those feeling in the songs they will forever be a part of me and that helps me feel like maybe I'm not alone. And the thing that you had, it happened, that memory will always be a part of you, that experience will always be a part of who you are, maybe it also changed you in some way, and that stays too if you want it to. I know it's a horrible cliche but, those that leave, stay with us in some way. At least that's what I keep telling myself, that those that left me, are still a part of me, and are still with me and forever will be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99, Isittimetogonola, Righttodie and 4 others
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
It was an online thing, so feel free to dismiss it as not real anyway. But it was actually one of the few threads my life was still hanging by.

It had been a bit turbulent and difficult for a while, some of which is my fault, some of which can be attributed to the fact that they aren't in a good place right now either. But last night there was an altercation that finally sealed it.

Feels so weird and empty and sad being alone again, that's how it's going to be now for the final months.

Just had to post that somewhere.

Do not ever let anyone trivialize online interactions as not real and don't do it yourself

2 of my most genuine, most long lasting and most impactful friendship were people I met "online"

Ok online is not quite right i met the first one on a phone chat line back before the internet was a thing but same concept.

The thing is when you cannot go grab a beer, watch a movie etc the only thing you really can do is talk

It's amazing how much you can learn about someone by talking to them, listening. Life offers a lot of distractions and sure you can get to know people in life also but often I find those interactions are much more meaningful when all you have are words.

Sorry you are struggling but I would not count any altercation as final until it is.

Sometimes, people just need time.

Best of luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Righttodie and Egddios
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Do not ever let anyone trivialize online interactions as not real and don't do it yourself

2 of my most genuine, most long lasting and most impactful friendship were people I met "online"

Ok online is not quite right i met the first one on a phone chat line back before the internet was a thing but same concept.

The thing is when you cannot go grab a beer, watch a movie etc the only thing you really can do is talk

It's amazing how much you can learn about someone by talking to them, listening. Life offers a lot of distractions and sure you can get to know people in life also but often I find those interactions are much more meaningful when all you have are words.

Sorry you are struggling but I would not count any altercation as final until it is.

Sometimes, people just need time.

Best of luck
But how do you no it's final?