venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Fucking ubicuitous, obnoxious lie. Give me a fucking break.

How can people be in such denial? So blind? Even very intelligent people…

Fml man. Stop it. Just stop it with this shit.

✖️

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ViniTerrible, hibikikyuxx, Rogue Proxy and 14 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
You know the idea is not even appealing.

God seems like a npd a-hole.

• Love
Reactions: DyingToDie123, hibikikyuxx, thewalkingdread and 8 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've never believed in that bearded asshole in the sky even when I was a kid.
Same with Jesus.
Christians say Jesus is coming, yet he's sure taking a long time to shoot his load.

• Yay!
Reactions: DyingToDie123, hibikikyuxx, Rogue Proxy and 13 others
BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
I honestly don't give a single shit about the existence of a higher power and find it very brave of someone to put the entirety of their life in something that doesn't exist but I digress. As long as I don't have to hear your false words of hope I really don't give a fuck who believes in what.

Reactions: DyingToDie123, sserafim, myusername890 and 5 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
You know the idea is not even appealing.

Fooor real 🫶🏼
I've never believed in that bearded asshole in the sky even when I was a kid.
Same with Jesus.
Christians say Jesus is coming, yet he's sure taking a long time to shoot his load.
I believe Jesus was a fucking human. A moral, altruistic, wise one. But still a fucking ape like us.
I honestly don't give a single shit about the existence of a higher power and find it very brave of someone to put the entirety of their life in something that doesn't exist but I digress. As long as I don't have to hear your false words of hope I really don't give a fuck who believes in what.
& they're so insecure about this fucking illusion (and they should be) that they become violent and fanatic. Not to mention how judgmental and arrogant they are.
Fucking apes who don't know their place in this shithole.

Last edited:
Reactions: etrnllxid, BLEH:3, sserafim and 4 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Fooor real 🫶🏼

I believe Jesus was a fucking human. A moral, altruistic, wise one. But still a fucking ape like us.

& they're so insecure about this fucking illusion (and they should be) that they become violent and fanatic. Not to mention how judgmental and arrogant they are.
Fucking apes who don't know their place in this shithole.
Well he ended on cross for running his mouth. Not a good way to go if true.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There is no god , no afterlife, no soul , no spirits , no reincarnation , no magic nothing supernatural at all

Religion and all related bs is just lies humans / apes / primates invented to control other humans.

I look forward to non-existence forever, which is what happens after death to a human or any other animal

After death will be like before I was born no chance of extreme pain , no problems , zero probability of extreme suffering for me, no worries

The problems began for me when I was birthed into this evil world as a fragile small animal that can suffer extreme pain

If anyone wants to be sure that there is nothing after death just read books on evolution , the brain , the cell, biology, molecular biology, DNA, genomics, comparative anatomy, neuroscience , psychology .... The more u read the more u see evolution is true and that a human's ancestor is a single cell a machine which evolved from chemical reactions. it all ties in together and makes sense even with chemistry physics ( the law of entropy) ai books etc

There's not a doubt in my mind of anything I wrote in my posts . And there is so much more I haven't posted that no one might not ever realize nor ever believe. Anyone can figure out anything if you read and think and work on it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: etrnllxid, Deleted member 65988, thewalkingdread and 5 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I don't understand why people don't put venting on a post which is clearly venting. Easier to respectfully avoid.

• Hugs
Reactions: yeahokbuddyboy, thewalkingdread and R_N
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Well he ended on cross for running his mouth. Not a good way to go if true.
For sure, but… humans.
What did god do?
Nothing. That's the problem
There is no god , no afterlife, no soul , no spirits , no reincarnation , no magic nothing supernatural at all

Religion and all related bs is just lies humans / apes / primates invented to control others

I look forward to non-existence forever, which is what happens after death to a human or any other animal

After death will be like before I was born no chance of extreme pain , no problems , zero probability of extreme suffering for me, no worries

The problems began for me when I was birthed into this evil world as a fragile small animal that can suffer extreme pain

If anyone wants to be sure that there is nothing after death just read books on evolution , the brain , the cell, biology.... The more u read the more u see evolution is true and that a human's ancestor is a single cell a machine. it all ties in together and makes sense even with chemistry physics ( the law of entropy) ai books etc

There's not a doubt in my mind
Top notch. Ty for the article.
I don't understand why people don't put venting on a post which is clearly venting. Easier to respectfully avoid.
Well if it's clearly venting why would you need the venting sign?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Even this pro-life mindset, some aspects of it stem from the belief of God. I don't understand the reasoning behind this ideology revolving around the belief of god.

I personally don't mind it if someone believes in God, I allow them to believe what they want since everyone has their faire share of things that'd be considered as crazy that they believe in but when it comes to enforcing their belief on others... stop it…

Reactions: etrnllxid, thewalkingdread, sserafim and 2 others
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
So it can be respectfully avoided before actually reading it!
I'll use it in the future
Even this pro-life mindset, some aspects of it stem from the belief of God. I don't understand the reasoning behind this ideology revolving around the belief of god.

I personally don't mind it if someone believes in God, I allow them to believe what they want since everyone has their faire share of things that'd be considered as crazy that they believe in but when it comes to enforcing their belief on others... stop it…
I hate because humans invest an enormous amount of time and other resources on a motherfking fairy when they could use them to make this world an actually liveable place if not a happy one.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, sserafim and tiger b
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

What did god do?
But have you read the bible?

Reactions: achb
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Many humans just find it difficult to accept that existence is very unnecessary and meaningless, where we suffer senselessly all with no reason and deeper purpose behind it which is why they invented these religious views. I believe that anything related to religion is just a fictional concept.

• Love
Reactions: Tobacco, thewalkingdread, floralheaddress and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I'll use it in the future

I hate because humans invest an enormous amount of time and other resources on a motherfking fairy when they could use them to make this world an actually liveable place if not a happy one.
Eh. World would be a mess regardless of irrational beliefs imo.

It is just beings being limited. Nothing can be done about that realistically. Suffering will always be there. Nature is cruel as well and our demanding bodies.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, sserafim and tiger b
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Eh. World would be a mess regardless of irrational beliefs imo.

It is just beings being limited. Nothing can be done about that realistically. Suffering will always be there. Nature is cruel as well and our demanding bodies.
you couls possibly be right, but it wouldn't hurt to try, you know?

Demanding bodies. I love that

Reactions: R_N
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
"Wouldn't hurt to try" sounds a little like Lenin...Well, the Communists said that creating a perfect state not based on religion would work out - didn't go that way.

Countries such as the UK now have 45% or more of the population identifying as atheists, yet very few would believe there was any progress towards a better, more caring society. Quite the opposite, in fact.

A completely atheist state would be an interesting concept, of course. I'm not sure that it wouldn't seem very fundamentalist in nature, shoving their own particular beliefs down people's throats - but hey there's always a danger in becoming what you hate the most. Those complaining of intolerance actually being the most intolerant, plus feeling vindicated.

Thus Lenin turns in his grave. And full circle we go again.

Reactions: sserafim and R_N
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
As long as religions are still there our deserved right to die would never be accepted by society. That's what pisses me off.

Reactions: Tobacco, thewalkingdread, venin.n and 2 others
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I don't know if I should feel concerned or not by all your bad words, since I believe in spirituality, but not religion. And it doesn't prevent me from being pro-choice and wanting to CtB (I even think it incites me to do it).

I also don't see the point to get mad at people who are here in the same boat as you. It doesn't help anyone.

Reactions: tiger b
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
"Wouldn't hurt to try" sounds a little like Lenin...Well, the Communists said that creating a perfect state not based on religion would work out - didn't go that way.

Countries such as the UK now have 45% or more of the population identifying as atheists, yet very few would believe there was any progress towards a better, more caring society. Quite the opposite, in fact.

A completely atheist state would be an interesting concept, of course. I'm not sure that it wouldn't seem very fundamentalist in nature, shoving their own particular beliefs down people's throats - but hey there's always a danger in becoming what you hate the most. Those complaining of intolerance actually being the most intolerant, plus feeling vindicated.

Thus Lenin turns in his grave. And full circle we go again.
The argument is sophistic 🤗
As long as religions are still there our deserved right to die would never be accepted by society. That's what pisses me off.
Governments aren't that pro-choice either🫂

• Yay!
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, tiger b and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
He is. Most antropomorphic "gods" out there are just projections of self-deceptive, narcisistic, dellusional minds.

• Love
Reactions: venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I don't know if I should feel concerned or not by all your bad words, since I believe in spirituality, but not religion. And it doesn't prevent me from being pro-choice and wanting to CtB (I even think it incites me to do it).

I also don't see the point to get mad at people who are here in the same boat

He is. Most antropomorphic "gods" out there are just projections of self-deceptive, narcisistic, dellusional minds.
Facts

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I'm in the absolute minority here but I've always felt that there's something "bigger than us" out there. I don't even feel comfortable calling it a he but I do feel like it is maybe misrepresented in our traditional and mainstream understanding. I don't have all the answers and I can fully understand why people would be angry with it/God but I do feel there is something out there that we don't understand and is possibly greater in magnitude and ability than our human comprehension allows us to absorb.

• Love
Reactions: venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I'm in the absolute minority here but I've always felt that there's something "bigger than us" out there. I don't even feel comfortable calling it a he but I do feel like it is maybe misrepresented in our traditional and mainstream understanding. I don't have all the answers and I can fully understand why people would be angry with it/God but I do feel there is something out there that we don't understand and is possibly greater in magnitude and ability than our human comprehension allows us to absorb.
Paradoxically, I can understand and respect your stance 🤗🫂

Also, sorry if I offended anybody through this post. It was definetely not the purpose of it 🫂

• Love
Reactions: just_a_guy
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
Paradoxically, I can understand and respect your stance 🤗🫂

Also, sorry if I offended anybody through this post. It was definetely not the purpose of it 🫂
no need to apologize, I love that this community can have open discussions respectfully

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b and venin.n
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
So, if there is a God, I think most reasonable people might agree that he's at least incompetent, and maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a shit.

Reactions: thewalkingdread and WAITING TO DIE
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
no need to apologize, I love that this community can have open discussions respectfully
I was just thinking about the fact that idk what I've done without this platform and the awesome people here.❤️
So, if there is a God, I think most reasonable people might agree that he's at least incompetent, and maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a shit.
Emil Cioran said that he's at the most an incapable cobbler and at the least a sadist on a cosmic scale.🫠

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thewalkingdread, WAITING TO DIE and just_a_guy
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I was just thinking about the fact that idk what I've done without this platform and the awesome people here.❤️
isn't it weird how the general population wants to shut this place down and they villainize us but once you dig a bit deeper you realize how welcoming and caring the people here can be.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, etrnllxid, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person