• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I was thinking of putting this into the offtopic section since it's not directly related to suicide but it's such a massive cause/contributor of many people's suicidal ideation that I think it may still fit here:

I hate how as children all that matters is obeying your parents and doing good in school, whilst sleep deprived in an environment that the higher ups know isn't efficient for learning at all because they don't care, either you adapt or get fucked. It's also BS how time you could've spent studying is taken up by the ridiculous amount of homework you do. You then also get affected by grades in subjects that have absolutely nothing to do with your degree, it doesn't make any damn sense why your ability to study say law for example, at a good university, will be impacted by your grades in say Geography despite them having 0 correlation. Then after you graduate you go to uni just to spend another 4 years in the same cycle, just with adult responsibilities on top, then you graduate just to be stuck in the 9-5 cycle while still sleep deprived as usual, whilst also saving up for a mortgage and pension so you can finally get a little "freedom" from work in the last years of your life. So senseless and the unnecessary suffering this causes is ignored by the people that have the power to change this because to them we're essentially just cattle who give them more power and resources

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, GuylumBardot, reclaimedbynature and 5 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This is spot on and this basically is "the cycle of life". I can understand how those in power are okay with this but I can't understand how those who are stuck in this position are okay with this. It literally is just pointless and cruel suffering for the majority of our lives, nothing more. It's revolting as to how many people justify being cattle and yet simultaneously make it harder for those who don't want to be a part of it to have a peaceful exit out of all of this madness

Reactions: sserafim, reclaimedbynature, myusername890 and 2 others
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
This is spot on and this basically is "the cycle of life". I can understand how those in power are okay with this but I can't understand how those who are stuck in this position are okay with this. It literally is just pointless and cruel suffering for the majority of our lives, nothing more. It's revolting as to how many people justify being cattle and yet simultaneously make it harder for those who don't want to be a part of it to have a peaceful exit out of all of this madness
I think people accept it because deep down they know that they kind of have to if they want to stay sane, of course other factors like religion and some people have just enough personal luxuries like nice cars they afford with their relatively high paying jobs or a happy family for them to accept the bs, but most people accept it because its either that or being constantly unhappy. I intentionally and consciously did and still do this throughout secondary school and university: I deliberately don't think about the free time I miss out on because I know it's the only way I can cope without becoming a drug addict. People know the system is BS except for those who've been brainwashed to see suffering as something good that makes you strong etc. but most of us aren't so brainwashed to the point of romanticising our senseless suffering, it's just that we either adapt or we experience too much psychological pain because as they say "ignorance is bliss"

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and myusername890