• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rainbowdreamer

Rainbowdreamer

Waiting for the bus in the rain (in the rain)
May 19, 2019
This might sound like a stupid question but it's that the same as nitrogen? I felt so calm and relaxed, and all I kept thinking was if this was a watered down version of nitrogen exit bag, then this is deffo how I'm gonna ctb. It was so floaty and numbing and pleasant.

Edit to add : Okay so answering my own question, apparently it's not the same, which is a shame, because nitrous was overall very pleasant except for the shit they were doing to my teeth..

Does anyone have any legit info on what it feels like to inhale that much nitrogen? Is it pleasant or will it make your head hurt /make you sick?

Last edited:
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Nitrogen is a molecule composed of two nitrogen atoms, while nitrous oxide is a chemical compound of two nitrogen molecules and one oxygen molecule. Nitrogen makes up 78% of the Earth's atmosphere and is an inert gas which is colourless, odourless and tasteless. Nitrous is another name for laughing gas.