• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lomorbu

lomorbu

the stars are already dead
Jun 16, 2024
Ketamine overdose. Actually really enjoyed the experience leading up to death. You pretty much sink in so deep you stop breathing. I would try it again. I got caught. I don't know the details.

I wrote a list of various plant based milks on sheets of paper and compared the pros and cons of all of them with the felt tip markers they allowed me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beyond_Repair, Praestat_Mori, rozeske and 12 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Ketamine overdose. Actually really enjoyed the experience leading up to death. You pretty much sink in so deep you stop breathing. I would try it again. I got caught. I don't know the details.

I wrote a list of various plant based milks on sheets of paper and compared the pros and cons of all of them with the felt tip markers they allowed me.
I know about almond milk and soy milk, are there others? I'm curious about that list now lol

Hope the hospital was chill

Reactions: lomorbu, l1f31spa1n and cryingwithkira
F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
I know about almond milk and soy milk, are there others? I'm curious about that list now lol

Hope the hospital was chill
Oat milk tastes good too.

Reactions: GoatHerder
lomorbu

lomorbu

Jun 16, 2024
know about almond milk and soy milk, are there others? I'm curious about that list now lol
here is my personal ranking:
  1. soy milk
  2. oat milk (tastes better than soy milk in drinks but not as versatile in cooking)
  3. coconut milk
  4. rice milk
  5. quinoa milk
  6. cashew milk
  7. pea milk
  8. cashew milk
  9. flaxseed milk
  10. almond milk (makes my tummy hurt)

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, rozeske, LoiteringClouds and 2 others
incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
those ndexperiences make you wonder why people choose to od on relatively non-peaceful and inaccessable compounds like sn. with patience anyone can find fent, ket, h, or whatever. the key is to have a backup dose....

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
those ndexperiences make you wonder why people choose to od on relatively non-peaceful and inaccessable compounds like sn. with patience anyone can find fent, ket, h, or whatever. the key is to have a backup dose....
Going to prison for drugs could move CTB years away and potentially take away options like firearms. And some people (ex: me) really really don't like drugs

not to mention you need a dealer. If you're rural or suburban that's a lot harder
here is my personal ranking:
  1. soy milk
  2. oat milk (tastes better than soy milk in drinks but not as versatile in cooking)
  3. coconut milk
  4. rice milk
  5. quinoa milk
  6. cashew milk
  7. pea milk
  8. cashew milk
  9. flaxseed milk
  10. almond milk (makes my tummy hurt)
You're very educated on plant milks!

I'm a 2% whole milk fan personally

Reactions: GoatHerder, rozeske and lomorbu
incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
Going to prison for drugs could move CTB years away and potentially take away options like firearms. And some people (ex: me) really really don't like drugs

not to mention you need a dealer. If you're rural or suburban that's a lot harder

i understand that the sourcing process, let alone ingestation, is daunting for someone who isn't accustomed to 'illicit' drugs. but you don't need a dealer; you need ~$100, a mailing address, and a personal computer. it is no different nor more illegal than sourcing sn. anyway, who goes to prison for drugs unless they make an error? getting caught is a user error, not a system error. the issues that you suggested are skill issues

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
So, is this thread about using cow's milk alternatives to ctb on?¿ 😐

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
i understand that the sourcing process, let alone ingestation, is daunting for someone who isn't accustomed to 'illicit' drugs. but you don't need a dealer; you need ~$100, a mailing address, and a personal computer. it is no different nor more illegal than sourcing sn. anyway, who goes to prison for drugs unless they make an error? getting caught is a user error, not a system error. the issues that you suggested are skill issues
The issue is that user error doesn't just get you institutionalized. It can also get you sent to prison for years, fucking up your ability to CTB (and your life as a whole if you change your mind) basically forever.

Whether you have enough skill to avoid all that or not is your business, but I think you're massively underestimating the ability of law enforcement to police online drug trafficking and taking needless risks. There are well over a million Americans in prison right now who had "skill issues". Why not go for a legal and actually reliable method? Buy some rope or something?

Reactions: Hollowman and Beyond_Repair
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
I understand where you are coming from but most people don't have those kind of connections in all honestly. Its hard to be sure what is a reliable resource, how much of the drug is enough. The thing is people on here have gotten SN down to a science and the source is legit so its much more easier to trust. But i am happy for you in all honesty for having those resources and if you ever CTB, I hope its a painless and peaceful way out <3

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and sugarb
lomorbu

lomorbu

Jun 16, 2024
So, is this thread about using cow's milk alternatives to ctb on?¿ 😐
Does every thread have to be about how you guys get your rocks off? Or can I just be a girl who just tried to killed themselves and failed in peace?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske, sugarb and 1 other person
incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
I understand where you are coming from but most people don't have those kind of connections in all honestly. Its hard to be sure what is a reliable resource, how much of the drug is enough. The thing is people on here have gotten SN down to a science and the source is legit so its much more easier to trust. But i am happy for you in all honesty for having those resources and if you ever CTB, I hope its a painless and peaceful way out <3
yeah, not everyone has access. i get it. i was in the impression that sn did not have a reliable source in the same fashion as dark nets. thank u for the info.

• Love
Reactions: Bear1234 and sugarb
lomorbu

lomorbu

Jun 16, 2024

You're very educated on plant milks!

I'm a 2% whole milk fan personally
I like 2% milk as well. There were many plant milks at the facility I was in. I just started fixating on it because the psych experience to attempted suicide always feels degrading. I'm not a big whole milk fan
I won't give instructions or directions too I will say if people have the option they should probably do SN. I live in the major city to ket is ridiculously easy to find by fentanyl is always a risk. So even if people do have the connections, you can never be sure unless you test your supply everytime no matter what

• Love
Reactions: Bear1234 and sugarb
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I like 2% milk as well. There were many plant milks at the facility I was in. I just started fixating on it because the psych experience to attempted suicide always feels degrading. I'm not a big whole milk fan

I won't give instructions or directions too I will say if people have the option they should probably do SN. I live in the major city to ket is ridiculously easy to find by fentanyl is always a risk. So even if people do have the connections, you can never be sure unless you test your supply everytime no matter what
Big reason I stayed completely silent initially even before I was sure. Psych sounds horrid :v

Golly i love milk

Reactions: lomorbu
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024

agree with you. I do wish tho that SN had a decreased time to get to unconsciousness and maybe more of a reassurance of painlessness lol

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Does every thread have to be about how you guys get your rocks off? Or can I just be a girl who just tried to killed themselves and failed in peace?
Of course not. But, the Suicide Discussion forum is supposed to be about just that - suicide and suicide related issues. That's why the "Offtopic" forum was created, or the "Recovery" forum was created, or the Forum Suggestions forum was created, etc. And, btw, I don't get my "rocks off" by reading about people's suffering. I'm really starting to relate with many of FC's postings about how so many of the postings in the Suicide Discussion forum have nothing whatsoever to do with suicide, or suicide related issues. It's quite MaDdEnInG, actually.

lomorbu

lomorbu

Jun 16, 2024
Of course not. But, the Suicide Discussion forum is supposed to be about just that - suicide and suicide related issues. That's why the "Offtopic" forum was created, or the "Recovery" forum was created, or the Forum Suggestions forum was created, etc. And, btw, I don't get my "rocks off" by reading about people's suffering. I'm really starting to relate with many of FC's postings about how so many of the postings in the Suicide Discussion forum have nothing whatsoever to do with suicide, or suicide related issues. It's quite MaDdEnInG, actually.
This thread was more intended about being a discussion then any kind of distinct lecture and disucssion. The milk thing is a psych ward cope, and most people who have been to psych ward no it's a great time to disassociate. I didn't intend to talk about just milk it was really obviously some light hearted fun. I brought up my suicide and discussing the method I used in this thread. We've even discussed it. You're reaching

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and xxpinkmoonglitterxx
acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023

do you think the issue was with the substance or that you were found? I'd been trying to source fentanyl but no luck, wondering if ketamine is more realistic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The experiences past failed attempts can be hard. I hope you are doing alright considering everything ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome back and don't be too hard to yourself. I'm glad you left the psych ward. :heart:🫂

• Love
Reactions: rozeske