• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
idk it just sounds kinda funny to email everyone from my school telling them "if you've ever wanted to tell me to kill myself, here's your chance to do so"

the idea of everyone who's been making my life hell for the past 4 years finally saying what's clearly on their minds this whole time all at once sounds like it might finally push me over the edge. it sounds like it would give me the same rush of adrenaline like physical self-harm does

don't get me wrong, i'm not all that suicidal anymore, but every once in a while i get this huge urge to hurt myself a fuck ton emotionally so i stop being such a pussy and finally give up on the idea of having a good life which seems more and more impossible as each new day passes.

idk, just felt like sharing what's on my mind right now. sorry if this is a weird thing to post.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira, Forever Sleep, inaminute and 4 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you manage to do something stupid deliberately, that would put you a step ahead of me. I manage to do stupid things quite often, but it's always unintentional. However, I don't think your idea would achieve much. Probably few people would respond, and even fewer would respond honestly.

If you want to hurt yourself emotionally, there are probably more effective ways to do it. It might be a good idea to chose some way that allows you to control the process, and the outcome, better than your original idea.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
If you manage to do something stupid deliberately, that would put you a step ahead of me. I manage to do stupid things quite often, but it's always unintentional.
doing stupid things is something i kinda just grew close to. life's meaningless, and we're all gonna die, why not do stupid shit and laugh at it and its aftermath?

However, I don't think your idea would achieve much. Probably few people would respond, and even fewer would respond honestly.
yeah, me neither, but at the same time the amount of people calling me "special" and "stupid" and whatever the fuck just because the people i know communicate in such unclear and shitty ways and i want to make sure i understand what they mean is fucking mind-boggling. and the fact that i can't even properly express my own opinions bewilders me, especially if we are forced to read books like 1984. i complain about the fact that i can't even seek out proper psychiatric help because of how much time and energy school sucks out of me, and i get treated like a bitchy asshole by everyone, including the teachers, for saying it out loud.

the schools are ran like a circus, but yet i'm treated like the clown for not understanding this chaos.

If you want to hurt yourself emotionally, there are probably more effective ways to do it. It might be a good idea to chose some way that allows you to control the process, and the outcome, better than your original idea.
i am open to suggestions.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
"why not do stupid shit and laugh at it and its aftermath?" Up to a point, I agree with that. Much depends on the kind of stupid shit.

"i am open to suggestions." The rules of this site probably don't allow me to make those kinds of suggestions. You will have to use your imagination.