MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
https://www.wikihow.com/Hide-Self-Harm-Scars

For those who need it your welcome.
Also today was a shifty ass day. I found this cause I was trying to cover up my scars because I was visiting family and I didn't want them to see I was still cutting myself. I thought they would care.

I am positive my mom saw it...I wasn't able to cover it and I'm sure she saw it she looked right at it. She acted like nothing happened. I was so worried that she would feel bad and think she did something wrong or worry about me....she ignored it. I'm pretty sure she told my dad cause after she saw it she started texting.

I have now come to the realization that my family honestly does not give a damn. I also called my sister a few days ago because I was so tempted to ctb. It was as much of a cry for help as you can get. I thought she would check up on me after I called her....maybe even text me. (She knows that I'm suicidal I told her before my parents even found out) she didn't check up on me at all....not one text or phone call.

Nobody gives a damn....I told my friends I was going through a really tough time and jokingly but not really jokingly Saif I wanted to die. I told them things that happened to me (besides the cutting) told them I was feeling depress3d and I was very obviously acting different from usual.

They laughed at me and told me to stop faking Depression.

I'm shocked that today is how I've come to realize this. I've always been so worried about the effect my feelings and suicidabil
it would have on the people around me who I thought loved me.

I have now come to realize that they do no wish to get involved and frankly don't give a damn about me. My mom told me when I was on highschool a few weeks after she found out I cut myself that depressed people are so selfish to those around them and that depressed people are probably the most selfish people put there....i was told I have no right to feel the way I do.

I believed that I was so worried that my mom would be worried about me or blame herself.....she doesn't care at all....all of these feelings....all of this hiding and attempting to hide my scars it was for nothing cause nobody cares. I could be walking with my heart ripped out and everyone around me would just look the other way.

This was meant to be a help post for people trying to hide their scars but I ended up venting šŸ« 
Also has a lot of grammar and spelling errors probably but I'm in a shitty mood and shaking while writing this so I don't have the energy to correct my errors.

• Hugs
Reactions: Clasrink
Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
https://www.wikihow.com/Hide-Self-Harm-Scars

For those who need it your welcome.
Also today was a shifty ass day. I found this cause I was trying to cover up my scars because I was visiting family and I didn't want them to see I was still cutting myself. I thought they would care.

I am positive my mom saw it...I wasn't able to cover it and I'm sure she saw it she looked right at it. She acted like nothing happened. I was so worried that she would feel bad and think she did something wrong or worry about me....she ignored it. I'm pretty sure she told my dad cause after she saw it she started texting.

I have now come to the realization that my family honestly does not give a damn. I also called my sister a few days ago because I was so tempted to ctb. It was as much of a cry for help as you can get. I thought she would check up on me after I called her....maybe even text me. (She knows that I'm suicidal I told her before my parents even found out) she didn't check up on me at all....not one text or phone call.

Nobody gives a damn....I told my friends I was going through a really tough time and jokingly but not really jokingly Saif I wanted to die. I told them things that happened to me (besides the cutting) told them I was feeling depress3d and I was very obviously acting different from usual.

They laughed at me and told me to stop faking Depression.

I'm shocked that today is how I've come to realize this. I've always been so worried about the effect my feelings and suicidabil
it would have on the people around me who I thought loved me.

I have now come to realize that they do no wish to get involved and frankly don't give a damn about me. My mom told me when I was on highschool a few weeks after she found out I cut myself that depressed people are so selfish to those around them and that depressed people are probably the most selfish people put there....i was told I have no right to feel the way I do.

I believed that I was so worried that my mom would be worried about me or blame herself.....she doesn't care at all....all of these feelings....all of this hiding and attempting to hide my scars it was for nothing cause nobody cares. I could be walking with my heart ripped out and everyone around me would just look the other way.

This was meant to be a help post for people trying to hide their scars but I ended up venting šŸ« 
Also has a lot of grammar and spelling errors probably but I'm in a shitty mood and shaking while writing this so I don't have the energy to correct my errors.
Hey bud. I'm sorry to hear you had such an awful day. I definitely get what you're going through. As someone who has very bad and visible scars, it's definitely a pain for me too. Sometimes people joke about, sometimes people think I'm doing drugs or some bullshit, sometimes people pry despite me being obvious about not wanting to talk about it and sometimes, like you, people whom I thought cared about me just ignore it. I know that pain especially. It feels like people have better things to do than deal with your suffering. And the selfishness part you mentioned, I definitely get how much that hurts too. There's just so much ignorance on this world because of people who just can't comprehend different perspectives, judging things they don't get and never felt as selfish. They don't know the pain so they dismiss it. It's sad.

However, despite how much ignorance there is in this world, there are decent people, I won't deny that. Yes, a lot of people I know really wouldn't care that much if I continued to self harm or ctb, but I can't deny that there are some people I know who really would care. Even if I don't see it when I'm in a bad place, they always make sure to show me that they do indeed care. I don't know if you currently have people like that or not, but they do exist in this world. And hey, I may not be much but I'm here too bud.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif and Clasrink
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Hey bud. I'm sorry to hear you had such an awful day. I definitely get what you're going through. As someone who has very bad and visible scars, it's definitely a pain for me too. Sometimes people joke about, sometimes people think I'm doing drugs or some bullshit, sometimes people pry despite me being obvious about not wanting to talk about it and sometimes, like you, people whom I thought cared about me just ignore it. I know that pain especially. It feels like people have better things to do than deal with your suffering. And the selfishness part you mentioned, I definitely get how much that hurts too. There's just so much ignorance on this world because of people who just can't comprehend different perspectives, judging things they don't get and never felt as selfish. They don't know the pain so they dismiss it. It's sad.

However, despite how much ignorance there is in this world, there are decent people, I won't deny that. Yes, a lot of people I know really wouldn't care that much if I continued to self harm or ctb, but I can't deny that there are some people I know who really would care. Even if I don't see it when I'm in a bad place, they always make sure to show me that they do indeed care. I don't know if you currently have people like that or not, but they do exist in this world. And hey, I may not be much but I'm here too bud.
Aw thanks for that. Also sorry about what you've experienced....a little compassion goes a long way and I feel like a lot of people don't understand that. I could put my whole heart into caring about my relationship with someone and their struggles and they won't bat an eye at me....I just need to come to terms with that.

I haven't met a person who I feel actually cares about me just yet in real life but here's hoping I do before I ctb.

Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Square251