• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeathWillComeSoon

DeathWillComeSoon

Nov 1, 2021
I don't know what to do anymore to be honest. I've been dealing with mental health issues my whole life it seems. I had a pretty traumatic childhood till I was 14 and lived through the foster system since I was 14 and aged out on my 19th birthday which was August 31st 2021, so not long ago. I started with smoking marijuana and drinking 3 days before my 18th birthday and would drink and smoke weed occasionally afterwards and I thought nothing of it at the time since weed and alcohol was legal where I lived at the age of 19.

On February 16th of this year I was asked out by this guy that I decided to drunk call randomly from a stupid dating app. We clicked ever since, even though he lived in Alberta and I lived in British Colombia. We had a very healthy relationship, I got a job at my local grocery store to help save up so he could come down to see me, which he did on July 2nd. He stayed till July 18th, which were the happiest days of my life to this day, and I don't have many happy times..these moments were just very special for me. When I aged out of care with the ministry, I stayed at a motel, which was only supposed to last a few weeks, till I moved to Edmonton, Alberta to be with my boyfriend. We had a place paid for and everything, furniture purchased..it was supposed to be my start into adulthood. But on September 13th, 5 days before my flight left for Alberta, I decided to smoke some weed, even though I knew the consequences. I lit the motel bed on fire that night (don't ask why, I was crazy). That night I got pulled off from the side of the bridge, as I was about to jump off, I climbed over the railings.

My boyfriend broke up with me, I was arrested for arson the next day after staying in the hospital ER the night before, and I was living in a homeless shelter for a couple weeks, dealing with my first heartbreak during it all. This, however isn't where I wanted to ctb. I cried every night for the first week. And then I got covid, which meant I had to self isolate in a shitty motel, but this was honestly an upgrade in my circumstances. On October 1st, I went to stay at a place called the Friendship Lodge which is an apartment-like building that provides low income housing for people at risk of being homeless. I made a bad decision a couple weeks ago, met up with some older guy, did things that I get into, and ate shrooms. This was at 3am on a Monday, and the start of my deep depression that I have fallen into and don't know how to get out of, or if I even want to at this point, I'm just so tired of being alive. Well, anyways, we were both crazy due to the drugs, he had scary anger issues, I guess I didn't sleep because the trip was so bad, the next morning I wanted to leave but couldn't because I was just so out of it at this point, and he hurt me. He strangled me, pulled me along the floor from room to room, kicked me in the face which gave me a black eye, kicked me in the ribs, and pressed his cigarette against my face and body. During all of this, I felt broken moments of pain, wasn't too sure of if it was real or not, and most of it, I was completely numb, not feeling anything physically. Nobody would understand unless they have done shrooms before or other drugs that have similar affects. I left, forgetting my phone and glasses, ended up getting arrested, I cried and had a mental breakdown in the cell after I sobered up, wondering if i would get my phone and glasses back (I didn't), and heavily contemplated suicide. It started out not being so severe, and I don't think it's at it's full strength either seeing as it has only been a couple months or so of everything piling up.

I cut every 2 or 3 days, I barely enjoy doing anything anymore, everything is a struggle. I don't know if anyone can relate but I don't shower, brush my teeth, I barely eat and when I do, it's just junk, not real food. I stopped taking my antidepressants about a week ago because I want to stock up for a few more weeks until I have enough to hopefully end my life. I take 20mg prozac a day and 300mg quetiapine a day, getting 7 days worth every Thursday. I've done my research and found that people have died from very small amounts of these 2 drugs and people have lived after consuming over 30,000mg, ending up a vegetable. It is dependent on several factors it seems. So hopefully I succeed. I know there are other ways of doing this properly to guarantee death, but I have access to my antidepressants and nothing else. I just hope that if I do end up being a vegetable, that they kill me through assisted suicide, I will clarify that in my suicide note.

Maybe I can meet some cool people on here before I make my decision, let me know if any of you want to chat, I have snapchat, FB, here. I'm just very lonely, and I don't want my last days to be in complete misery you know? Maybe I can help someone else on here with my story or my support, I'm not sure. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me, I appreciate it.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I am so sorry you have to deal with all this shit at such a young age....fuck this world can be evil....

That said, any, and I mean ANYTIME you need someone to talk to or a favor, please, don't hesitate to ask. Seriously. My heart breaks for you and I feel compelled to help you in any small way I can. You take care of yourself, please, and remember, we are here for you.

Fizz

Fizz

Dec 3, 2020
It's been a very trying time for you right now, and I am so sorry to hear what you have been through. I hope you can heal from this abuse that you suffered and find some peace moving forward. I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

I would stop taking drugs right now if it makes you feel angry and out of it. From this whole story I feel there are 2 things you want and surprisingly one of them isn't death - you want to feel loved and seen, but you don't want the pain of being pushed away first. I know from my own experience that I went into several relationships that repeated the abusive situations from my own childhood. I genuinely believe your pain is so much that you are subconsciously putting yourself in danger with the drugs and this guy, because being angry or out of it is easier than looking at why people have left you. The funny thing is, often they left because of unrelated reasons, but you have internalised so much self-hatred from craving affection but playing out old patterns that result in rejection. Because you never had the security of love in your life before, if things fail you assume that it must be all your fault so you direct the pain inwards, compounding on a lifetime of repeated cycles of disappointment.

We all come here for different reasons and I'm not trying to minimise your pain or resolve. I'm not you and I respect that our situations are different, but before looking at anything else, I think you owe it to yourself to ask these questions. Please do reach out if you would ever like to talk.

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
I send you the biggest hugs I can, you poor and beautiful soul.
Like many here, you went through a lot and the journey is exhausting. I can not say I relate to anything that you went through but I feel sorry you went through all of that. Other members here already mentioned their willingness to chat with you, and I will say that I am willing to as well; if I can help your loneliness and get a smile out of someone, I will gladly try to do so.

Best of luck on whatever comes next.

DeathWillComeSoon

DeathWillComeSoon

Nov 1, 2021
My dream was to help people like me, who find it near impossible to do anything because of their mental condition. I thank you all for listening to my pain, it means more than you know. I will be here to chat and offer any help that I possibly can, don't hesitate to message me for any reason, and I will listen and support without judging no matter what it is. I don't know what the near future holds for me to be honest but I will let you all know before I make my decision to leave this shitty world. I hope the other side, whatever that may be, is better than this. I know it may be selfish to want, but I hope I can have another chance at life, but this time with a stable home, a loving family. I wish this for all of you too if that's what you want.