bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I'm sure that this is completely normal, but I just feel realty scared. Obviously the act is never going to be nice but I suppose I just worry about it being painful and what comes next… or not having everything prepared.

I have what I need (for the most part) and I feel that I have no choice, but I just have lots of anxiety. Is this normal to be feeling?

I don't want to do this anymore and have a provisional date if all goes well but maybe it's just SI kicking in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, leavingthesoultrap, matt1968 and 1 other person
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I'm sure that this is completely normal, but I just feel realty scared. Obviously the act is never going to be nice but I suppose I just worry about it being painful and what comes next… or not having everything prepared.

I have what I need (for the most part) and I feel that I have no choice, but I just have lots of anxiety. Is this normal to be feeling?

I don't want to do this anymore and have a provisional date if all goes well but maybe it's just SI kicking in.
If you're not sure, that's anxiety. It's okay to not be okay. Find your peace and decide from there. Nothing is "normal", that's just a label society uses. We are all weird, that's what makes us all unique. You do you.
We wish you peace. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's understandable having fears, it isn't like it's straightforward to cease existing on our own terms after all. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: bunny_brownie9
M

matt1968

Student
Nov 6, 2023

Me too.

Sending you warmest wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: bunny_brownie9
E

everyonesaniki

Jan 27, 2024
I'm in the same position and it is normal. I've only recently definitively decided to CTB and the fear of what comes after or the fear of me failing still haunts me. It's normal to be afraid of the unknown.

Reactions: bunny_brownie9 and leavingthesoultrap
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
If you're not sure, that's anxiety. It's okay to not be okay. Find your peace and decide from there. Nothing is "normal", that's just a label society uses. We are all weird, that's what makes us all unique. You do you.
We wish you peace. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.
absolutely. I just think too much and just need to do it
I'm in the same position and it is normal. I've only recently definitively decided to CTB and the fear of what comes after or the fear of me failing still haunts me. It's normal to be afraid of the unknown.
definitely normal but it can't be that bad I reckon it's like before you were born. Just eternal sleep and nothingness. I just wish it wasn't so hard to achieve that and not feel so guilty 🙃 but ready to go

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There will always be doubts as we just don't know what happens at the point of death.

I think if someone could give a 100% guarantee that was it, many of us would find CTB so much easier.

I am 99.9% sure we just no longer exists, but part of me wonders, what we if we wake up in judgment or our life does flash before our eyes and it feels like another life time?