• Love
  • Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: Niirvana, Shu, myopybyproxy and 2 others
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Yes Dear. I'm happy when I drink and listen to heavy or rock :)

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Unfortunately, I've been reliably told that I'll need 300ml.

Although I'm a heavy drinker, I don't like liquor 'neat'. Have antacids and AEs at the ready.

I've had to take a few heavy meds recently that were prescribed to me by my doctor that aren't supposed to be taken on an empty stomach. I honestly didn't have any issues with them as I can take them first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with just a little water, so I hope my constitution is strong enough to cope.

Some people recommended Stevia with N, but I'm thinking about adding a little cordial juice (concentrated fruit juice). Would that help?

Reactions: bad luck
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
thank you for the informative documentation of your experience and also the awesome song :D

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Im gonna do the same when I take too much Xanax, but will be boring :)

• Love
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Look dudes and dudesses, if 300ml of N won't ctb you, nothing will! YOU'RE IMMORTAL! BUAH HA HA!

Kidding. Obviously.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I like your sunglasses!

• Yay!
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
How u feeling?
Fine, thanks. Now drinking a liter of strong beer (7th) This week has been about drinking every day. Thank you very much for your concern❤
I like your sunglasses!
Ha ha ha it was a way to protect my identity, although I'm sure they could recognize me by my nose and lips... Every time I watch the video it makes me laugh, I look like a mix of Unabomber and a Taliban woman XD

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Fine, thanks. Now drinking a liter of strong beer (7th) This week has been about drinking every day. Thank you very much for your concern❤

Ha ha ha it was a way to protect my identity, although I'm sure they could recognize me by my nose and lips... Every time I watch the video it makes me laugh, I look like a mix of Unabomber and a Taliban woman XD
Rockstar!

• Love
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I just did another test of 200ml of 37.5 proof vodka. I coughed some more, and it scratched my throat a bit, but it's just that I caught a little cold one day.

Those of you who have tried N, is it stronger than vodka or whiskey?

If anyone knows about liqueurs, recommend one that is especially bitter to see my reaction.
I removed the video for privacy. That aristocratic nose and full lips I know could be recognized by some acquaintances. But @paulstrong witnessed me doing it.

If there is rain of likes and you want me to upload it just for a few hours to delete it... Just tell me :)

red cheeks (vodka goes in fast)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SpaceCadet
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
I just did another test of 200ml of 37.5 proof vodka. I coughed some more, and it scratched my throat a bit, but it's just that I caught a little cold one day.

Those of you who have tried N, is it stronger than vodka or whiskey?

If anyone knows about liqueurs, recommend one that is especially bitter to see my reaction.
I removed the video for privacy. That aristocratic nose and full lips I know could be recognized by some acquaintances. But @paulstrong witnessed me doing it.

If there is rain of likes and you want me to upload it just for a few hours to delete it... Just tell me :)

red cheeks (vodka goes in fast)
Glad that you're enjoying yourself :) Drink on buddy, your post made me wish i had some vodka too!

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Glad that you're enjoying yourself :) Drink on buddy, your post made me wish i had some vodka too!
If you were from Madrid I would already be inviting you :)

I'm sending you a virtual vodka.

I wouldn't say fun, I would say that today my soul ached and I decided to take the pain away

• Hugs
Reactions: SpaceCadet
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
It's ok, sometimes alcohol come in handy indeed. Here in Brazil we have "Cachaça", which is as strong as vodka, the only difference is that it comes from sugar cane, giving it a sweeter taste. Still, i prefer myself some vodka.

Attachments

• 51c92vDw3IL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    51c92vDw3IL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: DeepSlumber and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I just drank some vodka:

Yes, the one in the video is me. Watch:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pretend-n-drink-test.85457/
the video:

and now i feel like this:

And again :P

Reactions: SpaceCadet and Passersby
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hey @bad luck are you still drinking vodka? Lol. I'm thinking about drinking vodka and beer also soon but I really shouldn't. Too many issues to even be able to enjoy it but I still might do it. It's just a minor distraction when I do.

D

DeepSlumber

Mar 26, 2022
It's ok, sometimes alcohol come in handy indeed. Here in Brazil we have "Cachaça", which is as strong as vodka, the only difference is that it comes from sugar cane, giving it a sweeter taste. Still, i prefer myself some vodka.
Right. Sugar cane rum, right? What's the sugar you use with lime wedges muddled to make a Caipirinha? I forget. I stayed in a hostel yrs ago in Uruguay and they'd serve them.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
"Dare me to drive."

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Hey @bad luck are you still drinking vodka? Lol. I'm thinking about drinking vodka and beer also soon but I really shouldn't. Too many issues to even be able to enjoy it but I still might do it. It's just a minor distraction when I do.
I'm in self-destruct mode. I shouldn't drink but the thought that I'll be leaving soon makes me do stuff like this. Yes, I still drink, not every day but some beer.
"Dare me to drive."
Too late. I was 1 year without a license when I gave 1.20 in the police breathalyzer. I didn't mean to drive like that, in fact I was "fine", I had slept in the car for about 6 hours to lower the alcohol. It was not enough. I think my tolerance is very strong. In a blood test I gave 2.80 and I was chatting with the medical staff. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_alcohol_content

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames