• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

micheal7271

Apr 6, 2024
I just did my first ctb attempt but I couldn't bring myself to finish it I use partial hanging to do it but it just doesn't work

I'm so sorry for this thread I just want to express my emotional state bcz I have no actual emotional support

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rainy_Cloud, SelfKill, maneose and 11 others
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Sorry your first attempt didn't work out. Don't beat yourself up. It takes a lot to kill yourself. It's not easy to do. Take some time. Do something you enjoy. Relax. When you're feeling a little better, evaluate what went wrong and see if there's something you can do to give yourself a better chance next time.

Reactions: Worndown, Ash and DepressedDude
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Partial seems easy, but is not successful as often as people think.
Review your plan. Can you improve on it? Use this to help you in the future.

Reactions: MonroeSummers and Forveleth
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you suffer like that, it must be dreadful what you go through, I find it extremely cruel how it's so unnecessarily difficult for one to die on their own terms. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: MonroeSummers and derpyderpins
keg-ireland

keg-ireland

May 3, 2024
I just did my first ctb attempt but I couldn't bring myself to finish it I use partial hanging to do it but it just doesn't work

I'm so sorry for this thread I just want to express my emotional state bcz I have no actual emotional support
It's one of the hardest things you will ever do. I'm failed 3 times full suspension hanging. Had the noose tightened and all I had to do was kick the chair away. 3 times I couldn't do it. Survival instinct is very strong and very difficult to overcome.

• Love
Reactions: MonroeSummers, maneose, BoredAndAll and 1 other person
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
i know how it feels mate, partial is my method too and i have attempted multiple times in the past, but i back out every time just after losing my vision, then i spend rest of my day just staring at that rope or sometimes crying. it hurts when you know you were so close to peace but unable to just take it.

i just hope things can work out for you. Best wishes to you buddy.

• Love
Reactions: maneose and Forveleth
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
It is very, very difficult to get it on the first try, unless you use very strong methods. Don't feel bad or apologize for writing a thread about it. I also tried the partial and after 20 minutes I regretted it. Think of it as the first step, it can help you in the future to get it, or to realize that you don't want to leave.

Whatever it is, we are with you. Try to distract yourself, put your legs up or put on some ambient music.

• Love
Reactions: MonroeSummers, maneose and Forveleth
ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
It is very, very difficult to get it on the first try, unless you use very strong methods. Don't feel bad or apologize for writing a thread about it. I also tried the partial and after 20 minutes I regretted it. Think of it as the first step, it can help you in the future to get it, or to realize that you don't want to leave.

Whatever it is, we are with you. Try to distract yourself, put your legs up or put on some ambient music.
If I may ask, how did the attempt go for you to change your mind like that?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
If I may ask, how did the attempt go for you to change your mind like that?
I was doing badly, I was exhausted from waiting, my head was pounding, my lips were throbbing, and I couldn't get anywhere. I called my partner and he took me to be admitted. 13 horrible days, and in the end for nothing.
It was not the right place, I did not practice anything, I grabbed a long computer cable with the hangman's knot. Now I have learned that it is a bad method.

• Informative
Reactions: ASp4E
S

SelfKill

May 7, 2024

So sorry you have to go through this.

ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
I was doing badly, I was exhausted from waiting, my head was pounding, my lips were throbbing, and I couldn't get anywhere. I called my partner and he took me to be admitted. 13 horrible days, and in the end for nothing.
It was not the right place, I did not practice anything, I grabbed a long computer cable with the hangman's knot. Now I have learned that it is a bad method.
Thanks, I'm sorry you had to experience those sensations. I will keep your experience in mind should I try partial myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MonroeSummers and Onelegman