venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I really don't man. I feel that I'm from a different place, some other specie, idk. Maybe I'm just mentally ill and frustrated….

But maybe not👁️

Reactions: sserafim, sensenmann, FlyAwayHoney and 1 other person
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Let's say you had complete understanding. I mean, beyond anyone else's attempts. How would things change? Genuinely curious.

Last edited:
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
Let's say you had complete understanding. I mean, beyond anyone else's attempts. How would things change? Genuinely curious.
That's not the main issue here cause I think I understand things (mainly). The issue here is that things are the way they are.

And the elephant in the room is me not experiencing a good life, the other side or sides of life. I've seen mainly darkness. So my opinion may be valid but it's incomplete.
& I simply cannot state a complete opinion regarding life.
About my life, sure. About life in general idk because I haven't lived that way.

Hope I answered your question.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I was just going off your title.

You haven't exactly, no, but so what. Maybe what you gave me was better than the actual question offered up. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin.n
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We cannot truly understand as we are unable to experience existence in the same way as other people after all, in my case I certainly cannot relate to anyone else, I never have done.

Reactions: sserafim and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
We cannot truly understand as we are unable to experience existence in the same way as other people after all, in my case I certainly cannot relate to anyone else, I never have done.
Indeed. It's a disaster to not be able to relate to the majority of people.

disgustingmale

disgustingmale

Jul 22, 2022
At this point I don't even want to understand people. I'm completely uninterested in what makes them tick. They don't want to tell me? Fine. I'm dead soon enough anyway.

Reactions: venin.n and sserafim