cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
Tried cocaine, tried starvation, tried sucralose poisoning, almost jumped dozens of times. Last March we tried 2 sets of zip ties above and below our goiter.

December we tried to partial hang using neck ties. Multiple neck ties were used because we attempted for over 2 hours at different lengths and positions in our car. With socks we couldn't pass out, without them just kept recovering. We ended up developing a dispersion in our left carotid artery. This life is too miserable but we can't seem to escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Hotsackage and Praestat_Mori
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Maybe you should read the suicide resources completion. ;)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible and cruel how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, I hate how there isn't the option to just easily die in peace in a straightforward way, people shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope you all eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
Maybe you should read the suicide resources completion. ;)
I'm fixated on blocking blood flow to fall asleep peacefully. We've got a new method in mind

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Heh, orighty then. Taking back my advice! 🖤 good luck 😌

Last edited:
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
I find it so horrible and cruel how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, I hate how there isn't the option to just easily die in peace in a straightforward way, people shouldn't have to struggle so much to die. But anyway best wishes, I hope you all eventually find the freedom you search for.
Ever since I saw Futurama I thought suicide booths were a great idea. And thank you, I wish you well on your journey.
Heh, orighty then. Taking back my advice! ✨
I don't want there to be confusion. I'm not saying I don't appreciate your advice. I've just got my method and I'll get it right eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: hikikomorizombie