scrapbunny

scrapbunny

depressed bulimic bih
Aug 1, 2020
My emotions, my family, my life, everything. I'm tired of the mental breakdowns, and the fights my dad starts with me over it. I can't deal with his guilt tripping, threats, yelling. They don't give a damn about me if I'm not happy and willing to do everything they damn please. Constant b/p, feeling fat and ugly. Just everything. Meds aren't working, therapy isn't working, nothing is working. Suicide is the only option

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: inactive, sagajin, Lorntroubles and 7 others
I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
im not a pro-life kinda person, because i'm suicidal too, even already attempted. and indeed, sometimes you wish you never born, sometimes you wish that you never exist, sometimes you wish you dead earlier, sometimes you feel suicide is the only option you have in this world. i don't trust with "it will get better" kinda bullshit, at least it's not for me but it could be for someone else. but the problem is not everyone has the strenght to go through their worst part of their life since god knows when just to wait for the better part of life that nobody even know when it will come or it will ever come. i just want to say that whatever decision you will take, i hope you take it in your clearest of mind. love xx

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I don't know what to say. :-( I'm sad to hear you're going through all this. I'm also sad that you feel suicide is the only option, but I definitely understand how you feel. I hope you find peace and comfort in some way.