U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
One day in the future I hope humanity understands the inner struggles of a human being and allows them to not exist.

• Love
Reactions: ihatemylife, tieiwi, AnonGermany and 6 others
AnonAnon1234

AnonAnon1234

Aug 18, 2023
I'd love the suicide booths from Futurama (and other shows/books I'm sure).

Be a useful option as the population is too big anyway.

• Love
Reactions: ihatemylife, AnonGermany, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 4 others
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
I hope so too.

I feel like our would would be a better place if it was accepted. though people may not understand it at first but I feel like overtime they will get use to it and might even like it given enough time.

Suicide saves lives!

• Love
Reactions: ihatemylife, EndJstifiesTheMeans, girlsboysthems and 2 others
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
With how little society cares for its members in the first place I doubt there will ever be a right to die outside of very rare cases, like there is now in certain places.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, EndJstifiesTheMeans and girlsboysthems
Otto Mann

Otto Mann

Professional bus driver
Aug 19, 2023
Indeed, of course, we too are just slaves within the wheel of routine. Who else is to provide sustenance for the wealthy but us? 😉

• Love
Reactions: tieiwi, EndJstifiesTheMeans, rammi77 and 1 other person
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Indeed, of course, we too are just slaves within the wheel of routine. Who else is to provide sustenance for the wealthy but us? 😉
From what I have known about life , it isn't easy to give it up. We might think that a lot of people will avail it , if painless exit is allowed, but that isn't the case. I feel that the right set of people will continue to live. And by "right set" I mean the ones who really can face challenges of life and handle it , the ones who find life meaningful.
I hope so too.

I feel like our would would be a better place if it was accepted. though people may not understand it at first but I feel like overtime they will get use to it and might even like it given enough time.

Suicide saves lives!
Rightly said.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans and girlsboysthems
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
Sadly, I'm not sure it will be accepted any time soon, after all there is such little progress so far.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, EndJstifiesTheMeans, girlsboysthems and 1 other person
rammi77

rammi77

trying to become the friend of the world !
Aug 19, 2023
Well, I agree, but since society is mostly taught to view death as a sensitive, all negative topic it's unlikely that it'll ever happen.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
I don't think this would ever happen. Based on my experiences with people, I can conclude that the massive majority of people are more oriented towards pro-lifer ideas due to the fact that they have been brainwashed into believing that these judgements are the ideal opinions concerning the choice to die. But, I'd love to have a society which accepts that people have dreadful lives and deserve to be provided the freedom of choice, instead of being stripped of something that should and should always be a basic inalienable human birthright. Unfortunately though, despite the fact that I, and many others are wishing for this to become reality, this right will never be within our reach. Significantly more people agree with the pro-lifer's ideas and many many less agree with pro-choice way of thinking. The human nature won't and may never change, the people in charge of the decisions regarding the allowance of euthanasia were too privileged all their lives, they'll never understand our struggles and our reasons as to why we so greatly wish to ctb.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It disgusts me and it's just so incredibly inhumane how it's not accepted, if it was it would prevent so much unnecessary suffering and torture. None of us are obligated to continue existing here and many people just don't want to, for me the only relief lies in death, it fills me with dread the thought of decaying from age in an existence I never even wished to endure in the first place, there's nothing desirable about existing in this world where there is so much endless harm and cruelty anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Arihman and EndJstifiesTheMeans
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I don't think this would ever happen. Based on my experiences with people, I can conclude that the massive majority of people are more oriented towards pro-lifer ideas due to the fact that they have been brainwashed into believing that these judgements are the ideal opinions concerning the choice to die. But, I'd love to have a society which accepts that people have dreadful lives and deserve to be provided the freedom of choice, instead of being stripped of something that should and should always be a basic inalienable human birthright. Unfortunately though, despite the fact that I, and many others are wishing for this to become reality, this right will never be within our reach. Significantly more people agree with the pro-lifer's ideas and many many less agree with pro-choice way of thinking. The human nature won't and may never change, the people in charge of the decisions regarding the allowance of euthanasia were too privileged all their lives, they'll never understand our struggles and our reasons as to why we so greatly wish to ctb.
The main issue is not with the law makers. From what I have observed it's the general public who shall not allow this to be an option.

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans and アホペンギン
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
I hope so too, and as to the anti-choice bigots, I wish them a slow agonizing death, and I wish that I would be there to hear their screms, begging for mercy and then denying it to them. These assholes, putrid sacks of shit deserve it.