Rainy_Cloud

Rainy_Cloud

Just bunch of meat and bones
May 28, 2023
So recently my health is decreasing rapidly . I am trying to stay afloat mentaly but the famous quote "Fake it till u make it" just wont do.

I am trying but how can i have mental capacty to fake it with my years long backpain, w my random headices and stomache and chest pains, my joints randomly aches and hurt as well and lets not froget insomnia tearing me apart so my body doesnt even have time to rest and heal from anything. this alone adds constant tirednesst and i sometimes see or hear things that arent even there specially while at work when its not so buisy.

How are we posiblly able to fake it if even our body, our own blod and flesh dont cooperate with u .

I honestly hope it just collapse one day and ends me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: vampire2002, jar-baby and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible how the human body can potentially torture us so much, it's really understandable just wanting relief from it, I think it's such a terrible burden having the ability to exist here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rainy_Cloud
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
So recently my health is decreasing rapidly . I am trying to stay afloat mentaly but the famous quote "Fake it till u make it" just wont do.

I am trying but how can i have mental capacty to fake it with my years long backpain, w my random headices and stomache and chest pains, my joints randomly aches and hurt as well and lets not froget insomnia tearing me apart so my body doesnt even have time to rest and heal from anything. this alone adds constant tirednesst and i sometimes see or hear things that arent even there specially while at work when its not so buisy.

How are we posiblly able to fake it if even our body, our own blod and flesh dont cooperate with u .

I honestly hope it just collapse one day and ends me.
A 7 year old girl died recently from drowning, and I am so jealous of that death. That kid escaped from the curse of puberty, potential rude and evil bastards, and a lot more. If only I died when I was young.

• Love
Reactions: Rainy_Cloud
Rainy_Cloud

Rainy_Cloud

Just bunch of meat and bones
May 28, 2023
A 7 year old girl died recently from drowning, and I am so jealous of that death. That kid escaped from the curse of puberty, potential rude and evil bastards, and a lot more. If only I died when I was young.
bless here even tho i wish it would have been me