• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Born 50 years after the Holocaust as a psychotic ape that we all are, are you fucking kidding me? I'm literally in hell and I should just take it like it's no biggie. Even today, people are generally so stupid the strongest muscles in my body are the ones I use to frown and smh at their shit.

I'm not supposed to take this crap, none of it. It would be absolutely reasonable of me to become a mass murderer and all the reason I won't is because I'm way, way better than that.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Born 50 years after the Holocaust as a psychotic ape that we all are, are you fucking kidding me? I'm literally in hell and I should just take it like it's no biggie. Even today, people are generally so stupid the strongest muscles in my body are the ones I use to frown and smh at their shit.

I'm not supposed to take this crap, none of it. It would be absolutely reasonable of me to become a mass murderer and all the reason I won't is because I'm way, way better than that.
I was born 55 years after the Holocaust but I agree, life is literally hell. This world is a prison planet. We all exist to be slaves to the system. We're all just cogs in the capitalist wheel. Humanity is in a state of modern day slavery and yet people are just okay with it. No one tries to rebel against capitalism or defy the system. We exist to be worker bees and to consume, consume, consume. I hate this state of consumerism and capitalism that we live under. It's all so shallow, materialistic and fake.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I was born 55 years after the Holocaust but I agree, life is literally hell. This world is a prison planet. We all exist to be slaves to the system. Humanity is in a state of modern day slavery and yet people are just okay with it.
This modern slavery theory is exactly what I've been teaching on Reddit and I'm the one that people take for a fool because of it. And I'm proud to be the fool. Go forth, my child! Spread the word of the legend of the Burning Fool! (I'm referring to my dm to you btw)

Reactions: sserafim