sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I honestly can't wait to be dead. I actively look forward to death. It would be so nice to not exist. The annoying thing is the practicalities of it though. I wish it could be as simple as pressing a button.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ve.nin, permanently tired, Immensevoid and 22 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I can't wait either, i think it should be our right to exit this world that we didn't asked to be part of but was imposed on us. To stay here for another few decades absolutely makes me want to go as soon as the time presents itself, there's nothing left here that'd me think otherwise except maybe stupid si. Thank goodness I have sn, benzos and all the other meds ready to go.

Reactions: permanently tired, myusername890, starlightsun and 5 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It will come even if it feels long. We are approaching that moment little by little.
All of us are getting there one way or the other. Tick tock.

Then it all ends and nothing we experienced matter for us anymore.

But I agree, having an off switch would be nice.

Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture, Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and 5 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Me too,I can't wait for this to be over.

Reactions: myusername890, Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Same. Life felt like it ended years ago, and what I'm experiencing is the drawn out credits.

Reactions: permanently tired, WeDontKnowTheFuture, myusername890 and 6 others
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Same, nobody gives a fuck about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, myusername890, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Same. Life felt like it ended years ago, and what I'm experiencing is the drawn out credits.
Exactly how I felt for years.

Reactions: myusername890, starlightsun, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Seriously. I was heavily disappointed when the world was "supposed" to end and I woke up the next day. Id stand in line for days to press that button if it existed

Reactions: starlightsun, Praestat_Mori, Meditation guide and 1 other person
IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
I honestly can't wait to be dead. I actively look forward to death. It would be so nice to not exist. The annoying thing is the practicalities of it though. I wish it could be as simple as pressing a button.
I agree with u. all of it.

Reactions: myusername890, Meditation guide and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Seriously. I was heavily disappointed when the world was "supposed" to end and I woke up the next day. Id stand in line for days to press that button if it existed
Same, I was disappointed as well. I remember the world was going to end in 2012 and then also last year, but unfortunately it didn't. I was so sad about it.
Literally. For me, it feels like a fever dream / nightmare ever since 2018. Nothing feels real after 2018…

Reactions: IDoNotExist, NocturnILL, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I honestly can't wait to be dead.

Reactions: sserafim
J

jackrussell

Oct 30, 2023
i can't wait to be dead and not have to suffer from this existence. hopefully i'll see my loved ones that already died.

Reactions: NocturnILL and sserafim
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Existence is so exhausting and filled with suffering.
The sooner I die the better.

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, IDoNotExist, sserafim and 3 others
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
I should have been dead over half of my lifetime ago. That is all I know. So many disasters prevented. Relationships, destroyed... I can't go back in time, but what I can do, is to make sure that I'm never in this position again!

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Me too can't wait to be dead. I'm glad I'm sure after death is non-existence forever.

Can't believe the denial of death going on.

It would be horrific if I die and then I still have consciousness: you mean I have to keep bad memories, mental suffering boredom etc for trillions to the quadrillion power years and beyond? But I know that is fiction

What I mean about the denial of death is that death means the end , Not that your consciousness continues in some other life or reincarnation etc. after death a human ceases to exist forever

U can take LSD and see things that aren't there. When asleep U can dream and see things that aren't really happening. But those are just functions of the brain doesn't mean those are real

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and WAITING TO DIE
starlightsun

starlightsun

May 26, 2023
It would be horrific if I die and then I still have consciousness: you mean I have to keep bad memories, mental suffering boredom etc for trillions to the quadrillion power years and beyond? But I know that is fiction
I really hope you're right

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death truly is the only relief for me as well, it's comforting to think of no longer being burdened with the ability to exist with existence no longer being my problem.
All that appeals to me is a dreamless sleep eternally free from all suffering, only not existing is ideal to me, I don't believe that existence was desirable in the first place, I see it as better that existence is all forgotten about.
But I hate how we cannot just choose to die in peace, it's horrible how we have to struggle to cease existing on our own terms despite the fact that we were cruelly forced to suffer here in the first place.

Reactions: sserafim, NocturnILL and WAITING TO DIE
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Same, I was disappointed as well. I remember the world was going to end in 2012 and then also last year, but unfortunately it didn't. I was so sad about it.
It was a literal tease. I was even willing to take a zombie apocalypse 😫

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same here. I want my peace already..

Reactions: sserafim, NocturnILL and WAITING TO DIE
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
It was a literal tease. I was even willing to take a zombie apocalypse 😫
I remember being in the theater, in '99... & watching Arnold's End of Days, was it? Maybe! (but just thinking to myself) I was so crushed by the depression. Could it be? I'd give anything for it to be true! That was an excruciatingly-bad time.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE