• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Margarethe666#!/&

Feb 12, 2024
I tried. I really did. Now I just feel that my life has no place purpose, no meaning. All the days I sit at home doing nothing. Once I loved to do creative writing it was my hobby. I feel I can't even write anymore. My life is a constant pain and regret. I regret I didn't finish with myself long time ago, I wouldn't suffer this much. I have a little dog and I love him very much, don't want to leave him. I feel I have not choice tbh. I just want the pain to end…

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iloverachel, Praestat_Mori and Suicidebydeath
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
I understand where you're coming from. I used to be a writer and an artist. Everyone said my work was promising. But now I can't really create anything. The creative drive is just gone and idk how to get it back.

To get back into kind of living a semi decent life, I'm starting to rollerskating again. I'm hoping that restarting a physical recreational activity will help my mental health, get me out of the house, and exercise a bit. Maybe you can try doing something similar. Do you ever go on long or short walks with your dog? If not, you can start there. Speaking from experience of having lots of dogs, they absolutely love long walks because they are spending time with you and exploring.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus and Praestat_Mori